Explain your avatar

DigitalDisney

Mine's a long exposure of the skyline of downtown Atlanta taken from near where I used to live (Vinings, if anyone is familiar with the area)

I chose it because I like it, and I am a nighttime photography buff

barnum42

It's me on a tightrope when I played the title role in Barnum for a large scale pro-am production at the Bristol Hippodrome. All of which ties in with my screen name, thrown in with a side order of Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy. I have a more regular mug shot in my profile.

darthdarrel

I also change mine all the time,but I am a big Star wars fan and this is a photo of Amidalla pregnant with Luke and Leia in the upcoming movie Star wars Ep3:the revenge of the Sith! :sohappy: :D :wave:

barnum42

darthdarrel said:
I also change mine all the time,but I am a big Star wars fan and this is a photo of Amidalla pregnant with Luke and Leia in the upcoming movie Star wars Ep3:the revenge of the Sith! :sohappy: :D :wave:
I did wonder what it was. Do you think Ep3 will be "Return of the Decent Star Wars Movie"?

darthdarrel

barnum42 said:
I did wonder what it was. Do you think Ep3 will be "Return of the Decent Star Wars Movie"?

Actually I have loved all 5 episodes of Star wars, but ep 3 is definately going to be a differant kind of movie then the previous 5, it will be a much darker movie.

MKCP 1985

My avatar, a jaguar, is meant to symbolize my 10 years of living in Jacksonville and being a fan of that NFL team.

Plus, I think it is a cool looking cat.

barnum42

darthdarrel said:
Actually I have loved all 5 episodes of Star wars, but ep 3 is definately going to be a differant kind of movie then the previous 5, it will be a much darker movie.
*Apologies for thread drift*
If I use a strong Jedi Mind Trick I can blank out Jar Jar from Ep1, which makes it a better movie. But even the strongest Jedi training can't blank the dreadful acting in the love scenes of Ep2. To combat that I turn to the dark side of the chapter skip button on my remote ;)

ogryn

I'm in a Weebl & Bob (a web comic) phase at the moment, so I have an animated Weebl & Bob for an avatar. (Bum Eyes, Bum Eyes, Bob has Bum Eyes)

For a little piece of me, click my profile.

scorp111

Hard to tell... but my current avatar is a ride photo of me and my wife on Space Mountain at Disneyland Paris in 2002

JBSLJames

I am back to my original Avatar. I have used various pics from PKI as I have passes to that park and visit quite often. We went last night and got our season passes for 2005. Being the first week of school here, the park was initially supposed to be closed. They decided to open for the week with limited hours (10 am to 8 pm). After we got our passes at 6:30, we were amazed at how empty the park was. We were the only riders on an Adventure Express ride and were able to hit 6 major rides and have dinner in just the hour and a half.

Oh yeah, the avatar. I am a big time Wildcat Fan. Born in Lexington, I have been a fan as long as I can remember. Besides, the Wildcats mascot is the BEST IN THE LAND (teams not bad either)

SirNim

My current avatar is a photograph of my feet straddling the international boundary between the United States of America and Canada in Derby Line, Vermont, at a most curious structure called the "Haskell Free Library and Opera House," of which half is in Vermont and the other half in Québec. It was my first "stop" on a vacation a couple of weeks ago! :) :wave:

MKCP 1985

Maria said:
....and if you look closely, it includes the picture of the gonads? LOL ;)

** MY EYES! they BURN! Make it stop! I'm struck BLIND! . . . I'M BLIND! . . . eh, what? . . . It doesn't? Oh.

Maria! You scared me BAD! * *

Gucci65

Mine is generic. Despite instructions from Tigsmom on how to change it...................

I will get to it eventually (when I can figure it out). :lol:

Goofette

Mine is alice through the looking glass right now....but, I think I'm going to change it pretty soon. I have a subscription to animation factory and I love a lot of theirs, and so I try to find different ones sometimes from them. But I also have used some that others have made for me.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom