Expedition Everest mountain range mist/cloud effect working!!

Einselen

They would fix it, a week after I rode it for the first time. :brick:

To me I would not be upset but use this a great excuse to go back to the parks sooner. Also it can't get much worse and can only get better and be "improved" to you. With your luck though it will be broken by the time you get back around to the World. :lol:

To me I would not be upset but use this a great excuse to go back to the parks sooner. Also it can't get much worse and can only get better and be "improved" to you. With your luck though it will be broken by the time you get back around to the World. :lol:

Good point! I can see it now, "Mom! They fixed Expedition Everest! Let's go back!". She would just look at me like I am insane.

And yes, with my luck that would happen. :p

jt04

I had never seen the cloud effect before but it is amazing the difference it makes. They at least need to keep that working.

By the way, I only noticed the village painting on the mountain recently. It really is a great effect. There was not much for the artist to work with but they did an outstanding job all things considered.

echoreyn

I didn't even know Everest was supposed to have these effects. They look amazing!
Hopefully, they will up and running next time I visit the world. I also hope that the Yeti will be in A-mode next time, so that I can see that as well.

hpyhnt 1000

Does anyone have a picture of the bird? I've been hearing about it since day one, but I've yet to see it...

spaceball.gif

Here's a video of it. Look for the bird from 1:13 to 1:17 in the upper left by the flags.

http://video.search.yahoo.com/video...r=yfp-t-501&fr2=tab-img&tnr=20&vid=1299927703

Mr.EPCOT

I hate to rain on everyone's parade, but I was at Everest around five, and there was no mist or fog of any kind anywhere. No back waterfall, no doombird-on-a-stick, and yeti in A mode.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
I hate to rain on everyone's parade, but I was at Everest around five, and there was no mist or fog of any kind anywhere. No back waterfall, no doombird-on-a-stick, and yeti in A mode.

Yep I heard the same thing. It was working in the morning today, but then was not working in the evening.

WDW1974

Shame that for all the amazing work Joe and his team did that park ops has cut so many effects and allowed others to just not function at all. Bad show all around.

And let's not even talk about how two Yeti encounters became one ...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom