Expedition Everest effects status watch

Tom Morrow

I rode EE in January. The only issue I noticed is the yeti not functioning. To me the stand by que is more fun than the ride itself. There is lots to read and see in the que. The ride is just a Disneyfide no thrill rollercoater.

Why is this post still pined to the top of this forum?

Now if it was a thread on MR Toads Wild Ride that would be another story.
You don't think the backwards portion and the drop are thrilling? :confused:

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
I rode EE in January. The only issue I noticed is the yeti not functioning. To me the stand by que is more fun than the ride itself. There is lots to read and see in the que. The ride is just a Disneyfide no thrill rollercoater.

Why is this post still pined to the top of this forum?

Now if it was a thread on MR Toads Wild Ride that would be another story.

You not noticing all the broken/missing show scenes does not mean they arnt broken/missing. Although, if other guests are like you, we can see why TDO doesn't bother to maintain SQS.

afar28

You not noticing all the broken/missing show scenes does not mean they arnt broken/missing. Although, if other guests are like you, we can see why TDO doesn't bother to maintain SQS.
I agree. If there was a hoard of angry customers everyday complaining about the yeti and other effects, they might've been fixed.

litaljohn

out of curiosity why is this stickied? I mean up until its recent refurbishment many were complaining about the state of splash mountain effects working or not working, the two seem fairly similar in people's perception of parts of the idea being broken by obviously one is stickied and one is not.

is this really all a big secret code? when you guys say the yeti is broken it mean lay low and dont attack. and when you say the waterfall is back up it means your shipments are coming? is there a secret handshake we learn from clues in the line that will allow the true secret of this sticky to be revealed to us? and finally and most importantly, are there membership fees? I can't come to a lot of meetings.

Tom Morrow

-Used to be 2 running waterfalls
-steam pouring out while going up lift hill
-bird at top of lift hill
I think I am missing a few more
- The two water falls still work and are usually on.
- The steam effect is/was in the load station only, never on the lift or anywhere else in the ride. It works, sometimes.
- The bird was to the upper left of the broken tracks at the first stop. Supposedly this effect is turned off because it looked bad, not because it is broken.
- The first cave after the 2nd lift used to be misty and snow/fog used to blow from the peak.
- Shadow projection
- Sound effects
- and of course, the yeti

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom