Expedition Everest effects status watch

thelookingglass

So the projection was down for about a week? One has to wonder, is it threads like this that makes them get off their butt and fix it? Would it have been out even longer otherwise? I'm sure some's reaction will be "yay, they fixed it!" But the WDW I grew up with would have had a replacement ready to go and had it fixed the very next day *at the latest*.

afar28

So the projection was down for about a week? One has to wonder, is it threads like this that makes them get off their butt and fix it? Would it have been out even longer otherwise? I'm sure some's reaction will be "yay, they fixed it!" But the WDW I grew up with would have had a replacement ready to go and had it fixed the very next day *at the latest*.
Oh, how Maintenance has declined. Apparently they were missing the part they needed to fix it so they had to wait for the replacement to arrive. They should've had a backup im the first place, things break...

Tom Morrow

Waiting on the day the Yeti is fixed....has anyone written to them?
Oh, I'm sure plenty of people have. In fact, there was even an article about it in the Orlando Sentinel a while ago. But if that wasn't enough for them to fix it, or make a new show scene, then the only way anything will ever be done is if Everest sees a drop in riders. As is, it remains one of the most popular attractions at Disney.

Jake Wilson

How horrible for new comers or kids to experience these rides to their lowest function.

Lexxweb

is this really all a big secret code? when you guys say the yeti is broken it mean lay low and dont attack. and when you say the waterfall is back up it means your shipments are coming? is there a secret handshake we learn from clues in the line that will allow the true secret of this sticky to be revealed to us? and finally and most importantly, are there membership fees? I can't come to a lot of meetings.

...DON'T GIVE IT AWAY!!

PS. The Yeti..is broken :D

xdan0920

Think for yourselfer
4/9

Both waterfalls flowing. No steam. Yeti projection working. No bird on a stick. Yeti still frozen, strobes very dark.

Jake Wilson

Can someone tell me how much work and time would go into fixing the Yeti? Is it cost or is it the amount of work needed to be done? Perhaps the part that is broken, is non-repairable and a whole new Yeti must be put in its place to work?

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Can someone tell me how much work and time would go into fixing the Yeti? Is it cost or is it the amount of work needed to be done? Perhaps the part that is broken, is non-repairable and a whole new Yeti must be put in its place to work?
The simple answer is we do not know. What is actually wrong with the yeti has never been officially locked down, let alone what it would take to fix it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom