• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Expedition Everest effects status watch

EagleScout610

First he'll get replaced by a plant with a hat on it. Then we can start to worry.
Untitled55_20210210162936.png

Oddly better than the disco lights

JustAFan

Just went this past weekend and the effects are worse. The disco lights on the Yeti were maybe about 25% as bright as they had been. He was very hard - almost impossible - to spot. If I had never ridden that ride, I would have been very confused as to what's going on through that section. Of course, other effects - steam and bird - were not working either.

DoleWhipDrea

It's a shame they couldn't relocate that AA to Dinoland.
I think it’s ridiculous that they didn’t put him in the Dinosaur attraction somewhere (I’d say at the very end - heck, Indy at DL has one final AA to admire before getting to unload.) Instead they sent him without his skin to DLP on the studio tour and let the very expensive robot rot and decay in the harsh elements.

So many short-sighted decisions. The company pretends that its saving money by not fixing things, but the reality is that they just throw money down the drain by not taking care of what they already have.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
I think it’s ridiculous that they didn’t put him in the Dinosaur attraction somewhere (I’d say at the very end - heck, Indy at DL has one final AA to admire before getting to unload.) Instead they sent him without his skin to DLP on the studio tour and let the very expensive robot rot and decay in the harsh elements.

So many short-sighted decisions. The company pretends that its saving money by not fixing things, but the reality is that they just throw money down the drain by not taking care of what they already have.
Facts. Or a Dino encounter like universal had with the triceratops.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom