Exclusive New Photos of Inside Everest!!

Yen_Sid1

Original Poster
luke2102 said:
I think i have been able, using picture from ages ago to make a pretty decen looking layout of everest in flash.

Just click the play button to play the animation
and click the mountain button to swith to an outline of the mountain and see the tack inside it.

Luke

http://home.ripway.com/2004-6/127789/everest.swf

Pretty Cool. But you are missing an extra loop outside. After the big drop and then when it comes outside the mountain again it does 2 loops before returning inside the mountain.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
1stStarIC2nite said:
That's awesome!!! A lot shorter than I thought it would be though.. :cool:

Thats because the animation has some of the track missing, the actual coaster is longer than this in reality. Great job on the flash animation though, it just isnt 100% accurate, but without plans that would be impossible anyway.

sackbutt

How cool Luke and thanks! Now I get it! This ride is going to be so awesome! I only hope and pray that it will be open for my trip in Feb. Otherwise, I guess I will be saving my money for another cross country trip in the future.

imagineersrock

Very nice little animation you made there, Luke. Thanks a lot for sharing that. As others have said, while the inside of the mountain is still somewhat unknown (publicly, that is) we know that there is an extra loop outside the mountain. If you haven't done so already, Orlandorocks.com has some great photo albums with older photos of the construction---these would probably be helpful to you. There were also some aerial photos of the construction that circulated around here for a while, you might want to see if you can find those because they showed that double loop that was previously mentioned.

Again, nice job! :wave:

*Edit: I found those aerial photos I mentioned earlier, here's the link. (Scroll alomost all the way down the page.)

luke2102

I have added the extra loop, and change the car configuration.

I also used the pictures early in construction from orland rocks, and that is the most probable layout.

I hope to add some new features & theming before uploading the new version, though.

Thanks again for your positive comments.

Luke

The_CEO

I figured out something out of pure speculation but I have reasons to believe it..

As you can see in this photo:
Right below the lift hill there is a curve into what seems to be a straight away.
7552Close_up.jpg

This could very well be a midcourse brake. And if this is true. Then the double helix we see in this picture:

7552P2100011.JPG

Will be as follows -

Big drop out of front, then go inside the mountain to some sort of S curve drop manuver. Then start on the outside in the big helix and end up into the MCB * Mid Course Brake*. I don't think it would be the other way around, * smaller helix into a bigger helix * because the train would have no power if it E-Stopped and had to leave that MCB. It would be sluggish and not go anywhere. And from the height seen in that photo where it enters the building again, it can very well have enough momentum to make it around the mountain for one more lap. * Yeti * Make sense anyone?

Lynx04

The_CEO said:
I figured out something out of pure speculation but I have reasons to believe it..

As you can see in this photo:
Right below the lift hill there is a curve into what seems to be a straight away.
7552Close_up.jpg

This could very well be a midcourse brake. And if this is true. Then the double helix we see in this picture:

7552P2100011.JPG

Will be as follows -

Big drop out of front, then go inside the mountain to some sort of S curve drop manuver. Then start on the outside in the big helix and end up into the MCB * Mid Course Brake*. I don't think it would be the other way around, * smaller helix into a bigger helix * because the train would have no power if it E-Stopped and had to leave that MCB. It would be sluggish and not go anywhere. And from the height seen in that photo where it enters the building again, it can very well have enough momentum to make it around the mountain for one more lap. * Yeti * Make sense anyone?

You right it does the helix than hits the brake block, than into the mountain past u turn to the right and then comes out the front back to the station.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom