Exclusive New Photos of Inside Everest!!

Sergeant Tibbs

HinunterZuNich said:
Patience? ..... People aren't on the this site 24/7 waiting for everyone's demands. :goodnevil It will come with time :lol: :lol: :lol:
thanks for clearing that up ;). no its just i dont understand why he said "here is the picture:" and then theres no picture, thats all. Here, read his post:
t3techcom18 said:
I saw it!! What all of yous have finally been waiting for, I finally will give you a chance to see what Everest looks like at night. Okay, sure, it looks really weird and different from the usual, but it is AWESOME!!! The Imagineers did a great job for the lighting today, and it's great. Here is the visual picture:

The lights are all in the back and in the center of the mountain, with no lights WHAT SO EVER on the front! It formed a GIANT shadow on the whole outline of the mountain, from the bottom to the top peak at the center. It creates a giant shadow over the whole mountain, and creates a sense of foreboding and darkness...and it makes it look a LOT bigger!! With the lack of lighting on the mountain, I suspect that the ride experience during the night will be different during the day. This ride is gunna be AWESOME!!! :sohappy: :sohappy:

HinunterZuNich

Sergeant Tibbs said:
thanks for clearing that up ;). no its just i dont understand why he said "here is the picture:" and then theres no picture, thats all. Here, read his post:

If you notice in the post it says "visual picture" ....I think you (and a lot of people most likely) got confused and thought he was actually posting a picture. It seems though he was merely describing it and letting you use your own imagination.

It's all good though, I understand that it was confusion on both sides :lol:

luke2102

EE Flash Animation Update

I have finished modifying the new version of my EE layout flash animation.

I will post it tomorrow morning.

BTW it is a lot different and has themeing on the outside including my interpretation of what the queue buildings will look like.

Luke

CaptainMichael

ballewclan said:
Yea that animation by luke did rock!! If i had a copy of flash i would've done the same but it costs too much! But great job Luke!
Yes, very good job Luke. I was highly impressed. You are a very talented individual.

luke2102

New EE Animation!!!

Right it is here!!!!

I've added a few features as mentioned before and just want to let you know that it is a bit harder to control.

To hide/view the mountain/ bui;ding click on the repective buttons, and now you have to lock the restraints before you can allow the train to be dispatched, and unlock them before you can allow it to move into the load station.

Hope you enjoy.

Use the link below:

http://img4.picsplace.to/img4/4/everest.swf

Thanks for all the positive comments again:

Luke

T-1MILLION

This is the coolest thing ever!!! Thanks luke. I like ho w the scenery makes those hidden Mickey's(like in the downward spiral Helix) I would imagine those were not intentional but they are cool and makes it Disney. Wow this is the coolest flash game ever! you are very talented.

-Preston

Britmick

Great Pics

Fantastic pics

we are over in February 2006 and hope the ride is going to be open then. In 2003 we were over in August and Mission Space was in "soft opening" it was great to be one of the first few to ride this awsome ride:)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom