Everybody Loves MJ--Everyone Welcome!

Nemo14

OK - all caught up on reading past posts. I'll be interested to hear what Luke thought of "Cars". I want to take the kids to see it some time this week. BTW, did anyone see "Over the Hedge"?

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
OK - all caught up on reading past posts. I'll be interested to hear what Luke thought of "Cars". I want to take the kids to see it some time this week. BTW, did anyone see "Over the Hedge"?

Not me. I think someone here saw it. Might have been Freddy.
I'm looking forward to seeing Cars. I don't know when that might be, though.

Nemo14

OK - I guess I've put it off long enough - time to head out to work. If I'm not back on this afternoon, send in the clown exterminators!

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
OK - I guess I've put it off long enough - time to head out to work. If I'm not back on this afternoon, send in the clown exterminators!

Have a great day, Betty! :wave:
Don't work too hard. . . they don't appreciate it anyway. :lookaroun

MommytoMJM

Have to take Nana to her test for sign language interpreting, then Andrew to work, pick up Nana, grocery shopping then I will come spend time here....love you all. Behave while I'm gone Or else!!!!!!!:fork:

:wave:

Pongo

Nemo14 said:

I gave a smidgen of a review of Cars in the review thread in Chit Chat.

Good... uh... whatever time of day it is :lookaroun :D :wave:

EDIT: Well, the thread WAS in Chit Chat. Now it's been moved somewhere.

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
Nemo14 said:
I saw both Over the Hedge and Cars.

Over the Hedge was good and funny and I really liked it. I'm sure the kids would like it too.

Then I saw Cars, which totally blew Over the Hedge out of the water. (So see Over the Hedge first) Cars was great...although as I mentioned in the other thread, there was one point where I thought the movie was getting long. Then at after that point, they started wrapping up the story.

MommytoMJM

Still catching up from the last thread and the beginning of this one...this will take a while...home in between dropping nana and picking her up.

Dot, MJ will love your avatar.

Her pooh bed is here and blown up!!! Pics later.

There is a VERY bad fire here near 192 and 429, our entire area is filled with smoke, so all activities (except food shopping which has to be done) have been cancelled til the fire is over. MJ hasn't had to use her asthma meds since we got here, so they are out of date. I am pretty worried, it has already jumped a plow line once. 192 is closed between US27 and SR429. I am very afraid of fire, so this is scary.

I'll be around after we pick up Nana and go shopping.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom