Everybody Loves MJ--Everyone Welcome!

MommytoMJM

HOLY COW!!! 160 posts already?

And what's been going on around here anyway? Man it seems like it's been a circus around here :)

Things have been busy around here, We spent yesterday at Typhoon Lagoon and Epcot, today we were the opening family for MK :D It rocked!

We are the new owners of Stitch ears (told ya so), Pirate Ears and I got a pair of the new July 4th Ears! I am back to owning all of the ears that are out!

Nana brought MJ some pins (like around 750 we think) :eek: We kept quite a few for MJ's permanent collection and the rest are to be traders, We have so much work to do on pinpics :)

Nana goes to take her Sign Language test tomorrow, then we have to go grocery shopping, Sunday we are chilling out here...

I'm gonna try and get caught up.

Pongo

MommytoMJM said:

And what's been going on around here anyway? Man it seems like it's been a circus around here :)

Things have been busy around here, We spent yesterday at Typhoon Lagoon and Epcot, today we were the opening family for MK :D It rocked!

We are the new owners of Stitch ears (told ya so), Pirate Ears and I got a pair of the new July 4th Ears! I am back to owning all of the ears that are out!

Nana brought MJ some pins (like around 750 we think) :eek: We kept quite a few for MJ's permanent collection and the rest are to be traders, We have so much work to do on pinpics :)

Nana goes to take her Sign Language test tomorrow, then we have to go grocery shopping, Sunday we are chilling out here...

Bonny!

I'm so glad you're having so much fun. You're absolutely glowing.

What time were you in Epcot yesterday?

Also, I saw those Stitce ears in AK yesterday and I wondered to myself whether you had them or not. Now I know!

maggiegrace1

Hi Luke..Glad you liked cars.....
Bonny...Hey..It was a circus..but now its just a plain old street carnival..:)
Sounds like you are having fun...tell Nana hello and Kisses to you and MJ...

Did you get my pm?..
Love ya..!

MommytoMJM

Catching up from last thread....

Brenda: Thank you for the lovely puzzle, it was beautiful (((Hug)))

ANIMANIACS RULEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
( I have 22 hours on videotape commercial free!)

In terms of MJ's threads... I would hope that we would keep it G, not PG even.

Thank you all so much for your concern for this thread as well as me, it means a lot to me.

I have to go to bed now, but I will contnure my catc hup in the AM......

Nemo14

MommytoMJM said:

Bonny!!!!!!!
Great to hear you're having a good time. Opening family for MK?!!!! I'm sooooo jealous!
We miss you around here - can't wait to hear all your tales of Adventures with Nana!

Nemo14

But of course, and cold too (because my mother is still here). We have a parade in our town today, which never gets cancelled, so everyone will soon be drenched!

Nemo14

Heading off to work soon (I have to fight the parade traffic! :eek: ). I'll be on later this afternoon. Have a good day all!:wave:

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
Heading off to work soon (I have to fight the parade traffic! :eek: ). I'll be on later this afternoon. Have a good day all!:wave:

Have a good day Betty! :wave:
Don't run over any parade clowns! :eek:
They can get pretty nasty.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom