Everybody Loves MJ--Everyone Welcome!

lunalovegoddess

MommytoMJM said:
Yes, in Mouse Gears at Epcot 5 pm!!!! But she was with Daddy :( I bought her the Disney Potato head parts and will get her a potato today and give her both :D She seems to be fine with it, she talks about losing it, but not in a traumatic way....

Yes Connor, it's a good thing.

*smacks forehead*
At 5pm, we were walking out in front of the pin traders, and I almost said to Bryan that I was going into Mouse Gears and to just take the kids on Spaceship Earth without me. After the ride, we left. We took a look in Barnes&Noble near us because a book I was waiting for had come in, and then went home.

We spent the day there with the grandparents, and they left at 3:30pm as we went on Soarin'. I hope you all had a good day as well. :kiss: for the princess.

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
I see!
How was your day?

Not good! I can't wait till bedtime!
Woke up at 3:30 AM and have been up ever since.
I hate when that happens. I've never been able to nap during the day, either, no matter how tired I am.
So I'm sort of in zombie mode, just waiting till a decent hour to go to bed.

Sooooo how's your day going? :)

Nemo14

Eh! I'm still at work, but hopefully he'll be home soon so I can leave (he did a 3 pm wedding today). Still lousy weather, so the kids are a little stir-crazy today.

Nemo14

I hate waking that early too. It seems the older I get, the more caffeine effects me that way. I have no problem falling asleep, but 2 or 3 hours later I'm wide awake!:(

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
Eh! I'm still at work, but hopefully he'll be home soon so I can leave (he did a 3 pm wedding today). Still lousy weather, so the kids are a little stir-crazy today.

It's like a brisk autumn day here.
Weird.
The pool was open. Heated to 84 degrees. But few people wanted to endure the chill upon getting out of the pool. George did, though.

Nemo14

Uponastar said:
It's like a brisk autumn day here.
Weird.
The pool was open. Heated to 84 degrees. But few people wanted to endure the chill upon getting out of the pool. George did, though.
What a guy!

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
I hate waking that early too. It seems the older I get, the more caffeine effects me that way. I have no problem falling asleep, but 2 or 3 hours later I'm wide awake!:(

Yup! I wake up thinking it must be morning and see that its barely past midnight! That makes for a very long night.

Nemo14

Got to get going home and fight DS for use of the computer - he's been really obsessed since we got the DSL installed.
BTW, DH was able to solve the phone problem I was having. Apparently one of the filters that they sent had a loose pin, so even though it was hooked up to the phone, it was not doing its job. Problem solved - all the phones work again. :sohappy:

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
Got to get going home and fight DS for use of the computer - he's been really obsessed since we got the DSL installed.
BTW< DH was able to solve the phone problem I was having. Apparently one of the filters that they sent had a loose pin, so even though it was hooked up to the phone, it was not doing its job. Problem solved - all the phones work again. :sohappy:

Yay for problems solved! :sohappy:
Talk to you later, I hope!
Bye! :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom