Everybody Loves MJ--Everyone Welcome!

Nemo14

MommytoMJM said:
*always early here too!*

Father was always late, I HATED it

You guys are the 2nd set of twins on this thread :) Nana and I are also very similar. When we were hugging goodbye yesterday we said *I'm going to miss you* (exact same words and timing, it was eerie) We did that a lot on this visit.
It used to drive Dave nuts, but he's gotten used to my obsession with not being late (I've been known to not go at all to some things rather than go late)

Uponastar

MommytoMJM said:
*always early here too!*

Father was always late, I HATED it

You guys are the 2nd set of twins on this thread :) Nana and I are also very similar. When we were hugging goodbye yesterday we said *I'm going to miss you* (exact same words and timing, it was eerie) We did that a lot on this visit.

They say everyone has a twin somewhere . . .
Isn't it strange that we would meet ours here?

DisneyBunny

MommytoMJM said:
Okay good :)

MJ asked for you guys last week....

She called you Deena and Arc!:lol: :lol:

Hee! Cute. :D We *might* be down in February....:lookaroun

I feel like we need an ark up here... we're on our 5 day of torrential downpours...

MommytoMJM

Her bday is February 6th :) She'll be 6!

We are going to take her to the new Princesses and Pirates hard ticket event for it on the 1st (It's a Cast Discount day) Nana and Papa are coming for it, so are her Godparents, Adam (OmegaKnight) and anyone else we can get to participate

Nemo14

DisneyBunny said:
Hee! Cute. :D We *might* be down in February....:lookaroun

I feel like we need an ark up here... we're on our 5 day of torrential downpours...
When in February? We're renting a house from 2/17 - 2/24. I just sent the deposit in this morning.

Nemo14

Time to head off to wrok. I'll probably be on later. If i'm not, have a good trip tomorrow Bunny - just crank up the radio and maybe you won't have to talk to him!:D

DisneyBunny

Nemo14 said:
When in February? We're renting a house from 2/17 - 2/24. I just sent the deposit in this morning.

Don't know many details yet.... We're going with Marc's parents, (they're DVC members) and I know we're staying at Vero for most of the time... but we might be near the parks for the weekend. It's all very tenative at this point.

dandaman

DisneyBunny said:
Eh. Driving is overrated.

But being 16 is cool!

Still... be afraid. I'll be out on the roads in no time. :lookaroun

I'm the only one in the family that hasn't celebrated my birthday at WDW... :(

DisneyBunny

dandaman said:
Still... be afraid. I'll be out on the roads in no time. :lookaroun

I'm the only one in the family that hasn't celebrated my birthday at WDW... :(

Awww.... Birthdays at the World are so special! Maybe for 17? 18?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom