Everybody Loves MJ--Everyone Welcome!

Uponastar

dandaman said:
I haven't the foggiest what the college program is about. I just know it means I can work there. :lol:

You could look into it.
I know the university my girls went to here in Philadelphia didn't offer it.
They were disappointed.

DisneyBunny

dandaman said:
I haven't the foggiest what the college program is about. I just know it means I can work there. :lol:

Oh. Okay then. :lol:

Actually, as much as I would have loved to try the CP, I doubt I really would have. I'm too much a homebody. I didn't go away to college because of family reasons, and I don't think I could ever leave my mom for that long. But it does seem like fun to live and work in the World.

Nemo14

Hi again!
Just did 2 days worth of dishes (after rounding them up from all over the house, swept (more like shoveled) the kitchen floor and mopped it, folded laundry and started another load, put away toys and walked the dog - remind me why I do this again....:brick:

DisneyBunny

Nemo14 said:
Hi again!
Just did 2 days worth of dishes (after rounding them up from all over the house, swept (more like shoveled) the kitchen floor and mopped it, folded laundry and started another load, put away toys and walked the dog - remind me why I do this again....:brick:

Because if you don't, then nobody else would. :lookaroun

DisneyBunny

Nemo14 said:
true - nobody else does, that's the problem!
he gave me yesterday off, but I'm paying for it today!

How kind of him to give you yesterday off, but make you pay for it today :rolleyes:

I get those days off all the time! :lol:

Nemo14

DisneyBunny said:
How kind of him to give you yesterday off, but make you pay for it today :rolleyes:

I get those days off all the time! :lol:
Gotta' love it! I sure hope I get the new job come September!

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
hello all.

I'm habitually late....and I've never had a birthday at Disney either b/c my birthday is in the middle of summer, so I won't go then! :lol: I'll go when it's less crowded, thank you.

Nemo14

OK - I;m officially grossed out. I went to make grilled cheese for the kids for lunch, and when I took the sandwich-maker pan thingy out of the cupboard, it had been closed up totally greasy. It has removable plates (kind of like a waffle iron, but half as wide, so they're soaking in hot soapy water right now and the kids are eating PBJ's. It was so disgusting!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom