Everybody Loves MJ--Everyone Welcome!

Nemo14

nibblesandbits said:
hello all.

I'm habitually late....and I've never had a birthday at Disney either b/c my birthday is in the middle of summer, so I won't go then! :lol: I'll go when it's less crowded, thank you.
Hi Nibbs!

joanna71985

Hey everyone. Sorry I have been so vacant lately. But I have worked a lot lately. Anyway, I am doing fine. Work has been going well, except for being slightly annoying with all the rain (rain makes people crazy:lookaroun ). I saw the Pirate Tuitorial with Jack Sparrow today. It is so cute! And he looks amazing. For dandaman- the CP is a great thing. I had/am having so much fun on my CPs. If you don't do the CP, you can do the ICP. Bunny- I was the same way before my first CP. I had never been away from home for such a long period before. But I loved it. And my mom even let me do a second. Also, just a concept- even if your school doesn't offer the CP you can still do it. Well, I have to go now. I will be back on later. Bye!:wave:

dandaman

nibblesandbits said:
hello all.

I'm habitually late....and I've never had a birthday at Disney either b/c my birthday is in the middle of summer, so I won't go then! :lol: I'll go when it's less crowded, thank you.

I haven't gone during my birthday because it's in the middle of February... :(

dandaman

joanna71985 said:
For dandaman- the CP is a great thing. I had/am having so much fun on my CPs. If you don't do the CP, you can do the ICP.

Thanks. :D

P.S. What's the ICP? I know it's an acronym for a rather scary band. :lookaroun

"Internship College Program"?

Uponastar

nibblesandbits said:
I'm habitually late....

That's okay. I love you anyway. :lookaroun

nibblesandbits said:
and I've never had a birthday at Disney either b/c my birthday is in the middle of summer, so I won't go then! :lol: I'll go when it's less crowded, thank you.

Me too!

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
OK - I;m officially grossed out. I went to make grilled cheese for the kids for lunch, and when I took the sandwich-maker pan thingy out of the cupboard, it had been closed up totally greasy. It has removable plates (kind of like a waffle iron, but half as wide, so they're soaking in hot soapy water right now and the kids are eating PBJ's. It was so disgusting!

Run!
Run far away from there and don't look back!

Uponastar

Disnut said:
I don't know what thunder sounds like anymore.:zipit: Now that I said that it will rain all next week and I want to have a yard sale next week on Thurs. and Fri.

Susan, did you see what I posted in your computer problem thread?

Uponastar

I checked about Temple and they do offer the college program.
Perhaps they didn't when the girls checked into it.
I don't know.
But it looks like they do now!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom