Everybody Loves MJ--Everyone Welcome!

MommytoMJM

Hey everyone

Phew what a trip the last three weeks has been! Nana is home safe and sound.

Andrew has a CE tour today, so he left a few hours ago and won't be home till 11:00PM or so. MJ is still asleep, we plan on just lazing around, she has been feeling yucky for the past few days.

Mary is here!!!! She came over to see us at the MK yesterday! It was pouring, but we ducked into toontown for character visits. She got MJ the prettiest set of long Belle gloves and a rose Belle purse, so sweet of her.

I've missed you guys all a ton and I see I've got lots of catching up to do. Guess I'll get to it!

Nemo14

MommytoMJM said:
Hey everyone

Andrew has a CE tour today, so he left a few hours ago and won't be home till 11:00PM or so. MJ is still asleep, we plan on just lazing around, she has been feeling yucky for the past few days.

Mary is here!!!! She came over to see us at the MK yesterday! It was pouring, but we ducked into toontown for character visits. She got MJ the prettiest set of long Belle gloves and a rose Belle purse, so sweet of her.

I've missed you guys all a ton and I see I've got lots of catching up to do. Guess I'll get to it!
We've missed you too! Glad Mary and Joanna are around to keep in touch with you too. Give them my best!

BTW, Almost time for a new thread!

Uponastar

MommytoMJM said:
Hey everyone

It'll be great to have you back with us, but I'm so glad you had Nana there with you and that you got to spend so much time with her.
Give a big hello to Mary and Joanna from me when you see them.
Hugs to the yucky feeling MJ. I've been feeling pretty badly myself.
Laze away today! And stop in and see us!
New thread soon! Hope you like Luke's suggestion!

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
Hi Dot - feeling any better?

Actually, I felt a bit better yesterday morning than I do today.
But I'm going to leave the house today for the first time since Friday morning!
I wonder if I'll know how to act out there?
Probably be dodging raindrops . . .

How are you feeling Betty?

Disnut

Disnut said:
Hope fully I got the prolblem taken care of with my computer. Everyone cross their fingers, toes and what ever . LOL

Hi everyone I still have the virus on my computer. I tried doing what Dandaman said and I downloaded another antispyware (the free one) but it didn't help. So I might have to call someone out or go get a good antispyware from the store. I don't want to spend money that I am using for WDW.

Uponastar

Disnut said:
Hi everyone I still have the virus on my computer. I tried doing what Dandaman said and I downloaded another antispyware (the free one) but it didn't help. So I might have to call someone out or go get a good antispyware from the store. I don't want to spend money that I am using for WDW.

Susan, what exactly is your computer doing?

Nemo14

Uponastar said:
Actually, I felt a bit better yesterday morning than I do today.
But I'm going to leave the house today for the first time since Friday morning!
I wonder if I'll know how to act out there?
Probably be dodging raindrops . . .

How are you feeling Betty?
DS and I decided that it's something in the air conditioners that's getting to us. He was away all day yesterday and felt fine 'til he came home. Since he's basically been fighting this bug ever since we put the AC's in, I think he's on to something there. Today we're Lysoling everything!

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
DS and I decided that it's something in the air conditioners that's getting to us. He was away all day yesterday and felt fine 'til he came home. Since he's basically been fighting this bug ever since we put the AC's in, I think he's on to something there. Today we're Lysoling everything!

When my daughter Lauren worked in a climate controlled office everyday, she constantly had headaches and allergy symptoms. Now that she works at home where she controls the climate, she is doing much better with that.

Disnut

Uponastar said:
Susan, what exactly is your computer doing?

I keep getting messages saying that I have spam being losded on my computer. Then a pop up comes up and it says to run a full scan, so I do. It says to rebot the computer and I do. When it comes back on I get a popup saying Warning Virus infection in Windows system32 runsrv . If I x out it comes up with a anti spyware ad if I click on OK it comes up with the same ad. Ican't get rid of thiese popups.:mad:

Nemo14

Uponastar said:
When my daughter Lauren worked in a climate controlled office everyday, she constantly had headaches and allergy symptoms. Now that she works at home where she controls the climate, she is doing much better with that.
We don't have central air- just a few window units, and I think they're probably a little more suseptible to mold and what not. That's probably the root of all of this, so today we'll take them apart and clean them out well and see if that helps.

DisneyBunny

:dazzle:

Morning.

Stupid, stupid me. I forgot to turn my alarm on last night, and as a result I overslept. I only had 20 minutes to get dressed, eat, make lunch and fly out the door... I'm exhausted!

Nemo14

Disnut said:
I keep getting messages saying that I have spam being losded on my computer. Then a pop up comes up and it says to run a full scan, so I do. It says to rebot the computer and I do. When it comes back on I get a popup saying Warning Virus infection in Windows system32 runsrv . If I x out it comes up with a anti spyware ad if I click on OK it comes up with the same ad. Ican't get rid of thiese popups.:mad:
My boss had a similar problem a couple of yeaqrs ago. If I remember right, he had to reformat the hard drive and get a better virus protection program and firewall. Do you have adaware?

Disnut

DisneyBunny said:

Morning.

Stupid, stupid me. I forgot to turn my alarm on last night, and as a result I overslept. I only had 20 minutes to get dressed, eat, make lunch and fly out the door... I'm exhausted!

We have done that a many of times. It doesn't help the day. So I hope you have a wonderful day at work or whereever you are.:wave:

Disnut

Nemo14 said:
My boss had a similar problem a couple of yeaqrs ago. If I remember right, he had to reformat the hard drive and get a better virus protection program and firewall. Do you have adaware?

Yes though Yahoo. It usally is very good. This is the first problem that I have had with it. It is up to date according to the scans.

Uponastar

DisneyBunny said:

Morning.

What a way to start the day!
Hope your day gets better! :kiss:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom