Everybody Loves MJ--Everyone Welcome!

DisneyBunny

Disnut said:
We have done that a many of times. It doesn't help the day. So I hope you have a wonderful day at work or whereever you are.:wave:

Thanks. The worst of it is, Marc was up.... he just thought I was sleeping in. He wasn't going to wake me! :eek: I asked him if he would have realized that I wasn't up yet, and he said that he knew I hadn't been feeling well, and needed the rest. I appreciate the thought, but I could have used the wake up call!

Nemo14

DisneyBunny said:
:dazzle:

Morning.

Stupid, stupid me. I forgot to turn my alarm on last night, and as a result I overslept. I only had 20 minutes to get dressed, eat, make lunch and fly out the door... I'm exhausted!
I hate when that happens! I can't stand to be rushed....

Nemo14

DisneyBunny said:
Thanks. The worst of it is, Marc was up.... he just thought I was sleeping in. He wasn't going to wake me! :eek: I asked him if he would have realized that I wasn't up yet, and he said that he knew I hadn't been feeling well, and needed the rest. I appreciate the thought, but I could have used the wake up call!
...or at least breakfast in bed!

Nemo14

Disnut said:
Yes though Yahoo. It usally is very good. This is the first problem that I have had with it. It is up to date according to the scans.
Sounds like it needs professional help - sorry, I don't know much about that kind of thing.

tigsmom

*stops by to say hello*

We've been so busy and I don't get too much computer time right now...
how is everyone? Have I missed anything good?

Nemo14

tigsmom said:
*stops by to say hello*

It's raining and we don't like it, and oh yeah, Connor's back from Camp Saddlesore.

tigsmom

Nemo14 said:
It's raining and we don't like it, and oh yeah, Connor's back from Camp Saddlesore.

Its stopped raining here, for now :lookaroun

I saw Connor's little trip report. He was about an hour away from me. :lol:
How are Bonny & Mj feeling these days? I just hate the idea of wading thru all these posts. :eek:

Nemo14

tigsmom said:
Its stopped raining here, for now :lookaroun

I saw Connor's little trip report. He was about an hour away from me. :lol:
How are Bonny & Mj feeling these days? I just hate the idea of wading thru all these posts. :eek:
Bonny's been pretty busy with company (Nana left yesterday). Mary's working down there now (hopefully not doing bathroom remodeling), so she saw Bonny and MJ yesterday.

tigsmom

Nemo14 said:
Bonny's been pretty busy with company (Nana left yesterday). Mary's working down there now (hopefully not doing bathroom remodeling), so she saw Bonny and MJ yesterday.

OK, I knew Nana had an extended visit. I'm glad mary made it down safely, last year I lookd for her for days (even during EMHs) but I never found her.
I also walked right past another member and he called out to me. My kids said he's calling Dad, not Mad! :brick: Don't listen to your kids. :lol:

MommytoMJM

tigsmom said:
*stops by to say hello*

I'm back to getting to post more, is that good?

(I'm totally lost, gonna take a while to catch up!)

Hi Mad, Susan, Krystyna (I did get the software, haven't tried to run it yet), Betty, Dot, Freddy!

Nemo14

tigsmom said:
OK, I knew Nana had an extended visit. I'm glad mary made it down safely, last year I lookd for her for days (even during EMHs) but I never found her.
I also walked right past another member and he called out to me. My kids said he's calling Dad, not Mad! :brick: Don't listen to your kids. :lol:
When we were there in May, I heard someone say something about Nemo and I thought they were talking about me! :lol:

DisneyBunny

MommytoMJM said:
I'm back to getting to post more, is that good?

(I'm totally lost, gonna take a while to catch up!)

Hi Mad, Susan, Krystyna (I did get the software, haven't tried to run it yet), Betty, Dot, Freddy!

Oh good! I was wondering if it got there OK. I have to PM you/e-mail you the code...

MommytoMJM

Nemo14 said:
I swear we're twins Dot! My SIL is always late - never an apology either.

*always early here too!*

Father was always late, I HATED it

You guys are the 2nd set of twins on this thread :) Nana and I are also very similar. When we were hugging goodbye yesterday we said *I'm going to miss you* (exact same words and timing, it was eerie) We did that a lot on this visit.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom