Everybody Loves MJ--Everyone Welcome!

dandaman

Nemo14 said:
I was waiting for someone to notice! Congratulations Danny - you win a free, oh, wait a minute, ummm, I must have something here.... well, you win. That should be its own reward!

Monetary rewards are more fun... and in a solid, noticeable (and braggable) form. :lookaroun

Betty: He's doing a bit better than Sunday. :wave:

Nemo14

So tomorrow's my day off, but Dave also has it off :fork: , so I'm not sure how much I'll be on. He and DS are moving a sofa up to DD's new apartment Saturday, but I have to work.

DisneyBunny

Had to run to a quick meeting. Back now...

Uponastar said:
:lookaroun :lookaroun :lookaroun

Yeah.. we don't have any living room furniture. Kinda sad, considering that I work for a Furniture Advertising agency. All we've got is office chairs an 2 odds and ends tables we've acquired. Kinda uncomfortable, I know.

Uponastar said:
If you want to get comfy, Krystyna, you can always go sit in the car!

Hee! True. :D

Uponastar said:
I'll let you know if my MP3 works.
I don't know how often I'll use the camera and video either.
Do we really need all these bells and whistles?
If they came up with a cell phone that does the vacuuming and cleans the litter box . . .

I'd love one... but for now I'm stuck with my old phone. I can't tell you how much I'd use one if I had one with a phone. I'm always being sent to Home Depot for tools and parts. That way I could send the pics to Marc...."This one?" No. "How bout this one?"

Nemo14

DisneyBunny said:
I'd love one... but for now I'm stuck with my old phone. I can't tell you how much I'd use one if I had one with a phone. I'm always being sent to Home Depot for tools and parts. That way I could send the pics to Marc...."This one?" No. "How bout this one?"
...I could do that, but then I suppose it would involve dave actually having his phone turned on!

Uponastar

DisneyBunny said:
Had to run to a quick meeting. Back now...

Yeah.. we don't have any living room furniture. Kinda sad, considering that I work for a Furniture Advertising agency. All we've got is office chairs an 2 odds and ends tables we've acquired. Kinda uncomfortable, I know.

Hee! True. :D

Hmmm. . .George is constantly sending me into the tool area of our laundry room a/ka/ as "the lost world" to look for some tool or another that I can either not identify or not locate . . . maybe sending pictures over the phone would be a good idea!

DisneyBunny

Nemo14 said:
...I could do that, but then I suppose it would involve dave actually having his phone turned on!

Marc's always on his phone... We don't actually have a home phone, so to save money we just use our cell phones. Saves us about $50 a month.

DisneyBunny

Uponastar said:
Hmmm. . .George is constantly sending me into the tool area of our laundry room a/ka/ as "the lost world" to look for some tool or another that I can either not identify or not locate . . . maybe sending pictures over the phone would be a good idea!

I can't tell you how many repeat trips I've had to make just because I bought the wrong part or tool. But it wastes more time for him to stop, and go himself. Sigh...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom