Everybody Loves MJ--Everyone Welcome!

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
I finally took some pics of the new backyard - a work in progress!

screenhouse.JPG

This is how it looks in the daytime....

nightview.JPG

and this is at night!

Oooh pretty!
Tiki torches and a fireplace too!

DisneyBunny

Uponastar said:
Wow! Marc sounds like he knows what he's doing!

I was blown away with how much he got them to move on the price. Everything that he's heard has told him that since these cars are good sellers, they don't need to come down on price any. But he still managed to wheel and deal.

But mostly I'm just glad that I don't have to worry about him driving the crap car anymore.

DisneyBunny

Nemo14 said:
I finally took some pics of the new backyard - a work in progress!

screenhouse.JPG

This is how it looks in the daytime....

nightview.JPG

and this is at night!

Ooooooo! It's so pretty! I love the lights at night! That looks like so much fun to hang out in!

Nemo14

DisneyBunny said:
I was blown away with how much he got them to move on the price. Everything that he's heard has told him that since these cars are good sellers, they don't need to come down on price any. But he still managed to wheel and deal.

But mostly I'm just glad that I don't have to worry about him driving the crap car anymore.
There's nothing better than a new-car smell!

Nemo14

Then I went shopping for "outdoor" dishes. We really didn't want plastic, so I found these - service for 4 including dinner plate, small plate, bowl, cup, glass, and silverware for $20. I love it!

dishes.JPG

and finally, Dave assembled his outdoor fireplace!

fireplace.JPG

Nemo14

DisneyBunny said:
Mmmm! Tell me about it. Although all the neat bells and whistles are pretty cool too. :D

Seat warmers/coolers anyone?
I love those! My friend has those, so I always let her drive when we go shopping in the winter!

DisneyBunny

Nemo14 said:
Then I went shopping for "outdoor" dishes. We really didn't want plastic, so I found these - service for 4 including dinner plate, small plate, bowl, cup, glass, and silverware for $20. I love it!

dishes.JPG

and finally, Dave assembled his outdoor fireplace!

fireplace.JPG

Love the dishes! All that for $20? What a bargain! My kind of shopper :D

DisneyBunny

Nemo14 said:
I love those! My friend has those, so I always let her drive when we go shopping in the winter!

It's a big step up from the car seats that vibrated so much from the rattling of the car that they gave you pinched nerves :lol:

Nemo14

I was so psyched when I found the dishes - dave thinks I'm nuts, since we have limited cupboard space as it is. But I have a plastic container out in the screen house that I keep them in, so they're not in the way, and we'll just store the whole container in the basement this winter!

Nemo14

DisneyBunny said:
It's a big step up from the car seats that vibrated so much from the rattling of the car that they gave you pinched nerves :lol:
That's how Dave's car is. When we take his mother out of the nursing home, I have to ride in the back, and it really makes you ache all over!

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
I was so psyched when I found the dishes - dave thinks I'm nuts, since we have limited cupboard space as it is. But I have a plastic container out in the screen house that I keep them in, so they're not in the way, and we'll just store the whole container in the basement this winter!

Men don't understand things like that!
"Why can't you just use the disposable stuff?" :rolleyes:

I love it though!
Pretty!

Uponastar

DisneyBunny said:
Yay for new toothpaste! :sohappy: What flavor?

Aqua-Fresh!
(Does anyone dislike the new citrus flavor toothpastes and mouthwashes as much as I do?)

Wait!
I just remembered we got a new cell-phone yesterday!
:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:
I'm back in the loop!

Nemo14

dandaman said:
I'm sure I'm the only one that saw a Hidden Mickey in this picture at first glance. :lookaroun
I was waiting for someone to notice! Congratulations Danny - you win a free, oh, wait a minute, ummm, I must have something here.... well, you win. That should be its own reward!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom