Everybody Loves MJ--Everyone Welcome!

Nemo14

Uponastar said:
Aqua-Fresh!
(Does anyone dislike the new citrus flavor toothpastes and mouthwashes as much as I do?)

Wait!
I just remembered we got a new cell-phone yesterday!
:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:
I'm back in the loop!
Yay!!! Have you figured it out yet - I still can't get mine to play MP3's!

DisneyBunny

Uponastar said:
Men don't understand things like that!
"Why can't you just use the disposable stuff?" :rolleyes:

I love it though!
Pretty!

I hear you. I don't get half of the stuff I'd like to ... no storage space! Maybe when we get that mansion with the maid and butler service... :lol:

Actually I'd just be happy if we finally got a sofa for the living room. It'd be nice to sit in something other than office chairs. :lookaroun

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
Yay!!! Have you figured it out yet - I still can't get mine to play MP3's!

I know how to work all the actual phone stuff.
And I figured out the camera and video.
I haven't even looked at the MP3 yet. . .

Uponastar

DisneyBunny said:
I hear you. I don't get half of the stuff I'd like to ... no storage space! Maybe when we get that mansion with the maid and butler service... :lol:

Actually I'd just be happy if we finally got a sofa for the living room. It'd be nice to sit in something other than office chairs. :lookaroun

:lookaroun :lookaroun :lookaroun

Nemo14

Uponastar said:
I know how to work all the actual phone stuff.
And I figured out the camera and video.
I haven't even looked at the MP3 yet. . .
I downloaded some of my CD's to MP3 format, and transferred them to the little disk (a miniSD card), but the phone doesn't read them. No loss, though, I'd probably never use it. I never remember that my phone takes pics and video til I see someone using their camera phone, and then I go, "Oh yeah, I could do that!":

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
I downloaded some of my CD's to MP3 format, and transferred them to the little disk (a miniSD card), but the phone doesn't read them. No loss, though, I'd probably never use it. I never remember that my phone takes pics and video til I see someone using their camera phone, and then I go, "Oh yeah, I could do that!":

I'll let you know if my MP3 works.
I don't know how often I'll use the camera and video either.
Do we really need all these bells and whistles?
If they came up with a cell phone that does the vacuuming and cleans the litter box . . .

Nemo14

Uponastar said:
I'll let you know if my MP3 works.
I don't know how often I'll use the camera and video either.
Do we really need all these bells and whistles?
If they came up with a cell phone that does the vacuuming and cleans the litter box . . .
and the grocery shopping...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom