Everybody Loves MJ--Everyone Welcome!

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
Hello all!!!!

Hey Krystyna...I don't know if they have any thing like this by you, but in STL they have these stores called Weekends Only. They are only open on the weekends but they sell furnature extra cheap! And it's good furnature too. That's where what's his face and I bought our new bed and our new kitchen table. (Paid a little less than $400 for the bed and around $120 for the kitchen table). Plus I bought some lamps for the bedroom for $12 each. As soon as we get married we are going to go there to buy a nice sofa for the family room b/c they are usually around $500 and those are for the nicer ones.

DisneyBunny

nibblesandbits said:
Hello all!!!!

Hey Krystyna...I don't know if they have any thing like this by you, but in STL they have these stores called Weekends Only. They are only open on the weekends but they sell furnature extra cheap! And it's good furnature too. That's where what's his face and I bought our new bed and our new kitchen table. (Paid a little less than $400 for the bed and around $120 for the kitchen table). Plus I bought some lamps for the bedroom for $12 each. As soon as we get married we are going to go there to buy a nice sofa for the family room b/c they are usually around $500 and those are for the nicer ones.

Never heard of Weekends Only... Wish we had something like that around here. Sounds like you got some great deals! It's just sad that we don't have a sofa yet. I get a discount as some of our clients, but it's just all so expensive, even with the discount. We've had to make some choices over the past year... new sofa vs trip to disney. Guess which won out? :D

Nemo14

DisneyBunny said:
Never heard of Weekends Only... Wish we had something like that around here. Sounds like you got some great deals! It's just sad that we don't have a sofa yet. I get a discount as some of our clients, but it's just all so expensive, even with the discount. We've had to make some choices over the past year... new sofa vs trip to disney. Guess which won out? :D
Personally, I'd choose sitting on the floor!

DisneyBunny

Nemo14 said:
Personally, I'd choose sitting on the floor!

That's the problem... we never use the living room. Possibly because it has no furniture in it, but mostly because the basement has my mom's old sofa, and we use that to watch TV on. So other things just get a higher priority, and we still don't have a sofa. Maybe when I get my Christmas bonus..

Nemo14

We had a neighbor once who was so far behind on her laundry that she used to mold piles of laundry into "furniture" for her basement. She had chairs, sofas, you name it - she'd just throw a sheet over it. It was really pretty gross!:lol:

DisneyBunny

Nemo14 said:
We had a neighbor once who was so far behind on her laundry that she used to mold piles of laundry into "furniture" for her basement. She had chairs, sofas, you name it - she'd just throw a sheet over it. It was really pretty gross!:lol:

I'm eating lunch here! :hurl:

Nemo14

DisneyBunny said:
So, anyways...

Work is going slowly this week. I'm ahead on all of my projects, and I'm kinda bored...

How go things with you?
The kids are watching Gilligan again - I'm going out of my mind.

Nemo14

DisneyBunny said:
Wouldn't she have run out of clothes at one point?
You;d think so. She had 3 little kids, and half the time you saw them they'd be in either just a diaper or underwear - she really was a winner. We had wanted to name our DD Amy after DH's grandmother (the Titanic survivor), but their youngest was Amy and I figured ours would go nuts listening to her screaming.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom