Everybody Loves MJ--Everyone Welcome!

dandaman

DisneyBunny said:
Anywheres!

Not much is going on in my neck of the woods. I've run out of work to do, and am perusing recipes for dinner tonight.

Well... all the forecast says is "SEVERE STORMS, 100% CHANCE" for here. :lol:

dandaman

Never had it, and don't plan to. :lol:

...Maybe. I dunno. If it's a dish at WDW, the I'd get it, 'cause I'd know that's how it should rightfully taste anyways. ;) :lol:

DisneyBunny

dandaman said:
Never had it, and don't plan to. :lol:

...Maybe. I dunno. If it's a dish at WDW, the I'd get it, 'cause I'd know that's how it should rightfully taste anyways. ;) :lol:

I love all kinds of cheese - and if you haven't had it, why not give it a try? It's powerful stuff, so a little goes a long way. Brie is yummy too. :slurp:

dandaman

DisneyBunny said:
I love all kinds of cheese - and if you haven't had it, why not give it a try? It's powerful stuff, so a little goes a long way. Brie is yummy too. :slurp:

:lol:

Well, I should probably get ready for the movie (4:30 showing). I'm so happy that I managed to catch a thrill ride special marathon on TV! :sohappy:

TTFN :wave:

Fantasmic!329

Hi all....

Spent some time on the hammock reading today. Something that I never have time for when school is in session. (Not that the weather would cooperate with me, anyway.)

Hope ya'll have had a great day.

*juggles*

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
Hello all! I just got back from getting my nails done (mani and pedi) and then went to the mall to go shopping. It was such a girly day for me...it was very nice.

talkinghands

Fantasmic!329 said:
I'm the only person I know that eats bleu cheese plain. No salad or anything. Just the bleu cheese. :lol: :lookaroun :slurp:
I will eat it plain. I can only have it when my oldest isn't home as she is very allergic to it.

Uponastar

Fantasmic!329 said:
So, Dot -- how was the show???

Freddy! The show was amazing!!!!
I loved every minute of it!
My favorite part was Rafiki's song "He Lives in You"!
And the stampede was awesome. So well done!
There wasn't anything about it I didn't like!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom