Everybody Loves MJ--Everyone Welcome!

tigsmom

Morning all :wave:

Heres hoping that MJ and Bonny are both healthy soon.

Today is the last day of school! No more fighting to get Princess #2 up and out to the bus! (well, at least until September) Two more days and I get to sleep! :sohappy: Back to the kitchen for me, see you all....well, whenever. :wave:

MommytoMJM

We're off to have breakfast with Lilo and Stitch then to MK for the day (as long as MJ and I stay semi well) Andrew gets the tickets for free when he works overtime, so free is good. We'll talk to you all later on.

Uponastar

tigsmom said:
Morning all :wave:

Heres hoping that MJ and Bonny are both healthy soon.

Today is the last day of school! No more fighting to get Princess #2 up and out to the bus! (well, at least until September) Two more days and I get to sleep! :sohappy: Back to the kitchen for me, see you all....well, whenever. :wave:

Yay for the last day of school! :sohappy:

Uponastar

MommytoMJM said:
We're off to have breakfast with Lilo and Stitch then to MK for the day (as long as MJ and I stay semi well) Andrew gets the tickets for free when he works overtime, so free is good. We'll talk to you all later on.

Yay for a day at MK! :sohappy:
Hope you have a great time!

tigsmom

Nemo14 said:
Good morning Dot! Guess what? I had a chocolate ice thing at Rita's last night!

I just found out the other day that there will be a Rita's opening up in our mall in the very near future! :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom