Everybody Loves MJ--Everyone Welcome!

MommytoMJM

DisneyBunny said:
It's a tear-jerker. But so beautiful, and moving.

Hope MJ "feels" better!

Oh, and your disks went in the mail this morning! :wave:

Thank you Bunny!

You minions are rampant here, but I sense that here they are just protecting MJ!

MommytoMJM

I'm sorry Betty, you need a new job or to just retire I think!

Danny, hope the advil helps, perhaps today is a day to just lay around and veg in front of movies?

Nemo14

MommytoMJM said:
I'm sorry Betty, you need a new job or to just retire I think!

Danny, hope the advil helps, perhaps today is a day to just lay around and veg in front of movies?
You're right about that. I've pretty much decided to go back to substitute teaching in the fall. I'm not really relishing the idea, but at least I'll have my weekends then!

dandaman

MommytoMJM said:

Perhaps... the weather's quite ghastly as it is. Though, I have a craving for Subway... who wants to bet I can run there 4 miles each way, and still beat the rain?

http://www.wunderground.com/radar/radblast.asp?zoommode=pan&prevzoom=zoom&num=6&frame=0&delay=15&scale=1.000&noclutter=0&ID=DTX&type=N0R&showstorms=0&lat=42.34453201&lon=-83.05988312&label=Detroit,%20MI&map.x=400&map.y=240&scale=1.000&centerx=400&centery=240&showlabels=1&rainsnow=0&lightning=0&lerror=20&num_stns_min=2&num_stns_max=9999&avg_off=9999

Ahh... never mind. Upon closer review, it seems some storms have unexpectedly popped up in a big line just near Detroit... :eek:

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
dandaman said:
Perhaps... the weather's quite ghastly as it is. Though, I have a craving for Subway... who wants to bet I can run there 4 miles each way, and still beat the rain?

http://www.wunderground.com/radar/radblast.asp?zoommode=pan&prevzoom=zoom&num=6&frame=0&delay=15&scale=1.000&noclutter=0&ID=DTX&type=N0R&showstorms=0&lat=42.34453201&lon=-83.05988312&label=Detroit,%20MI&map.x=400&map.y=240&scale=1.000&centerx=400&centery=240&showlabels=1&rainsnow=0&lightning=0&lerror=20&num_stns_min=2&num_stns_max=9999&avg_off=9999

Ahh... never mind. Upon closer review, it seems some storms have unexpectedly popped up in a big line just near Detroit... :eek:
yeah...I wouldn't chance it...got any sandwich stuff in the house??

dandaman

nibblesandbits said:
yeah...I wouldn't chance it...got any sandwich stuff in the house??

No... none worthwhile, anyway.

It looks like they should pass within the next half-hour... I'll chance it around 12:30.

lunalovegoddess

OK just got caught up with the posts thus far...

I'm familiar with Japanese animation and have seen similar work to the Grave of the Fireflies (i.e. Princess Mononoke), so even though I haven't seen the movie, I know the director's style. It must be impressive. Like Bonny, though, I won't be watching it. I'm trying to avoid becoming depressed.
Since I moved here, I have been much better. If I feel out of sorts, I drag my sorry butt outside for an hour, then I feel better.

I was going to take the kids outside but the air quality was too stuffy. I'll wait until dusk and take a short walk instead. For lunch I made myself some pasta alfredo with ham. Very good, and now I'm so stuffed. I helped Bree create characters for the Sims2 and watched some sports with Aidan, so now I have a few moments in which to digest and socialize. Then it's back to the kitchen for tidying up.

Uponastar

dandaman said:
There's a special on Discovery Channel right now called "Thrill Makers", and it's all about WDW!! :eek: :sohappy:

Hello Daniel!
Enjoy the show.
I'm in the midst of programming a new cell phone.
This time it's ours, though! :lol:
This one has all the bells and whistles. . . camera, MP3, etc.
So far I have no idea what I'm doing, but I know I'll figure it out, I always do!

dandaman

Just don't break it. :lol:

The rides they've showcased are Tower of Terror, the Mountains (minus Everest), Rock 'n Roller Coaster, Test Track, Dinosaur, and Mission: Space. :D

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
dandaman said:

The rides they've showcased are Tower of Terror, the Mountains (minus Everest), Rock 'n Roller Coaster, Test Track, Dinosaur, and Mission: Space. :D
cool...too bad I missed it!

Uponastar

dandaman said:

That sounds amazing!
I'll have to look for that!

DisneyBunny

lunalovegoddess said:
OK just got caught up with the posts thus far...

I'm familiar with Japanese animation and have seen similar work to the Grave of the Fireflies (i.e. Princess Mononoke), so even though I haven't seen the movie, I know the director's style. It must be impressive. Like Bonny, though, I won't be watching it. I'm trying to avoid becoming depressed.

Actually, I feel that Miyazaki's style is rather different from Isao Takahata's. I still reccommend seeing it. It is depressing, but it's the sort of thing that makes you a better person from having watched it. :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom