Everybody Loves MJ--Everyone Welcome!

dandaman

I think at the moment, it's only being shown on Discovery Channel Canada. A really good show in any case, and I'm surprised I'd never seen it before.

Now, there's a Universal Parks special... maybe Bonny's idea of lounging around watching TV all day wasn't that bad of a thought? :D

Uponastar

dandaman said:
I think at the moment, it's only being shown on Discovery Channel Canada. A really good show in any case, and I'm surprised I'd never seen it before.

Now, there's a Universal Parks special... maybe Bonny's idea of lounging around watching TV all day wasn't that bad of a thought? :D

Not for one day, anyway!
Just don't make a habit of it! :lol:

lunalovegoddess

DisneyBunny said:
Actually, I feel that Miyazaki's style is rather different from Isao Takahata's. I still reccommend seeing it. It is depressing, but it's the sort of thing that makes you a better person from having watched it. :wave:

and this comment is why I love discussions here! I can be corrected without feeling like an idiot. :D

lunalovegoddess

My siamese is licking the monitor and rubbing against the screen. He stands in front of the screen while I'm trying to type around him. I have to keep shifting kitty butt out of the way so that I can see. :rolleyes:
He's so strange. I think he's still feeling the effects of the catnip-induced haze from last night's kitty birthday party. I made the cats their little birthday treats, shaped like fish.

Uponastar

lunalovegoddess said:
and this comment is why I love discussions here! I can be corrected without feeling like an idiot. :D

Exactly!
We're all on an even keel of insanity here! :p
No one is any more or less of an idiot than anyone else!

DisneyBunny

lunalovegoddess said:
My siamese is licking the monitor and rubbing against the screen. He stands in front of the screen while I'm trying to type around him. I have to keep shifting kitty butt out of the way so that I can see. :rolleyes:
He's so strange. I think he's still feeling the effects of the catnip-induced haze from last night's kitty birthday party. I made the cats their little birthday treats, shaped like fish.

Marc had a Siamese when he was little. They're such beautiful cats. I wish mine were prettier, but I still love them to pieces.

EDIT: Not to say that my babies aren't anything but beautiful, but being so dark makes it awful hard to take a picture of them!

Uponastar

dandaman said:
:lol:

I just got a call from my "girl-FRIEND", and a few of us are going to see "Cars" tonight. :D

Well, at least you're getting out of the house! :lol:
I haven't heard even one negative review about "Cars" except from critics and everyone knows they don't count!
Have fun!

DisneyBunny

dandaman said:
:rolleyes: It's just a few of us from school! And we've all been dying to see it since June 9th! (Partially due to the fact that I keep hyping it up :lookaroun).

Uh huh...:lookaroun

Well, have fun. I won't get to see it until it comes to DVD. :(

dandaman

Uponastar said:
Well, at least you're getting out of the house! :lol:
I haven't heard even one negative review about "Cars" except from critics and everyone knows they don't count!
Have fun!

Critic's POV: "When I want your opinion, I'll give it to you." :rolleyes:

Any Pixar film is still lightyears ahead of most other movies.

EDIT: Pardon the unexpected pun. :lol:

dandaman

Now there's a new special, including my baby, Top Thrill Dragster. :D :D :D

Between that and Cars and the "bad" weather, this is one of the greatest Wednesdays of my life!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom