Ever wonder...?

The Mom

Premium Member
Originally posted by jmarc63

No it was the Circlevision360 theater then time keeper

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Just A Big Kid
Delta's Dreamflight preceeded Timekeeper
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then what preceeded Buzz Lightyear?

(If you Had Wings preceeded Dreamflight)

Where Buzz lightyear is was first If you had wings when it was sponsored by Eastern before they pulled out, Delta took over and canged to Dreamflight, when Delta pulled out they closed it and changed to Buzzlightyear.

-------------------------------------------------------
originaly posted by just a big kid

Ok, maybe an update.. i just looked on different sights and one of the old shows was "America the Beautiful"
------------------------------------------------------------------

That was a circlevision360 film

Thank you so much! I couldn't remember what was in there, but I knew it had nothing to do with space, or sci-fi, or "futuristic" type things. And it fit in as much as the Speedway. ;) As I said, Tomorrowland was always a hodge-podge.

The Mom

Premium Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ever wonder...?

Originally posted by YankeeFan

Well if the facts of the discussion make them wrong, then they're wrong. It's just very simple. I definitely see where people are coming from when they debate my opinion, yet if a simple fact makes their comments wrong, I'll tell them that. I am willing to be open to debate. It's the others who get their feathers ruffled when I debate back and make me the bad guy for it.

Excuse me, but you haven't presented any FACTS,,just opinion (at least so far) Several people have listed all of the attractions that were part of the original Tomorrowland when it first opened. At least half of them don't/didn't "fit" your idea of what does/doesn't belong there. RobFl actually quoted (or paraphrased) Walt's "vision" of what it should be. Most posters don't really LIKE the attraction, but at least can see a possible reason for it being placed there. Not everyone agrees that THEY would have placed it there (or anywhere) but at least they're capable of seeing some rationale for it. And many people recognize that it added something exciting for younger children who weren't quite ready for Space Mountain or the Astro Rockets.

And I'm sorry about the slap remark...I just felt like you were discounting everything that I,and others, were saying. But Erika is right...I know better. ;)

SilentRascal

Account Suspended
Original Poster
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ever wonder...?

Originally posted by Fievel
But fact of the matter is that you're asking for opinions. You tend to be a bit over-aggressive and...dare I say it....RUDE. That is what's getting you in trouble. You come across as very arrogant and self-righteous.

Ok, I'll give you 'over-aggressive', but certainly not rude, arrogant, or self-righteous.....at least not nearly to the extent that several others around here are being. I see the point in not being as dogmatic in my opinion as I have been, it doesn't help a friendly debate, just antagonizes and isn't necessary around here. So, effort will be made to step back a bit.....though that should go for others here too.

cymbaldiva

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ever wonder...?

Originally posted by The Mom

OK. Consider the source, everyone! :D :D

No problem Mom - I know who's always right! :)

'Sides, some folks are apparently just pretty much rude anyway, so I just ignore them! :animwink:

MOM KNOWS BEST! :sohappy:

cymbaldiva

Originally posted by One Lil Spark

:lol: :lol: :lol: Who washes MOM's mouth out with soap when she says a bad word?? :drevil: :p :D

Nobody....she's THE MOM!!! :D :lol: :D

cymbaldiva

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ever wonder...?

We'll just need to find her mom! She'll take care of it. :p :lol:

:lol: :lol: LMAO :lol: :lol:

Good one!

Erika

Sometimes my mom says the F word :lookaroun

The sad thing is, I think she picked it up from my brother and me :drevil: We should be ashamed.

WDWspider

Originally posted by YankeeFan

Well if the facts of the discussion make them wrong, then they're wrong. It's just very simple. I definitely see where people are coming from when they debate my opinion, yet if a simple fact makes their comments wrong, I'll tell them that. I am willing to be open to debate. It's the others who get their feathers ruffled when I debate back and make me the bad guy for it.

Hey, before you read, I mean this with the best of intention, it just reminded me of another poster recently...

Yankeefan, be careful, most of us try to like everyone here... you are beginning to sound like another fella who posted in a very similar fashion. When he got knocked out, he kept trying to come back, but by then it's too late... so just state your view and let others state theirs. Everyone reading can decide who's right or wrong. I'm just trying to be helpful, cause I'm sure you want to stick around and not intentionally get on anyone's bad side.

I'm just trying to help that's all.:)

The Mom

Premium Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ever wonder...?

We'll just need to find her mom! She'll take care of it. :p :lol:

:lol: I laughed, and then I cried.

I feel like I spent half of my life wishing my parents would stop telling me what to do, and begging for them to stop giving me unsolicited advice. Well, I finally got my wish, and trust me...now I wish my mother WAS strong enough to lecture me one more time, instead of needing me to decide every little thing for her .

This forum is where I come to get AWAY from my life....contrary to what some people think, I do have one. It just isn't one that most 20 somethings can understand; I wouldn't have 25+ years ago, either. And it certainly isn't the one I had even 10 years ago. I learned that at any given time your life is only one phone call away from misfortune.

It just really upsets me to come here and encounter some of the behavior people exhibit, and sometimes I don't react very well to it.

JoeZerboy

Huggers

I feel like I spent half of my life wishing my parents would stop telling me what to do, and begging for them to stop giving me unsolicited advice. Well, I finally got my wish, and trust me...now I wish my mother WAS strong enough to lecture me one more time, instead of needing me to decide every little thing for her .

This forum is where I come to get AWAY from my life....contrary to what some people think, I do have one. It just isn't one that most 20 somethings can understand; I wouldn't have 25+ years ago, either. And it certainly isn't the one I had even 10 years ago. I learned that at any given time your life is only one phone call away from misfortune.

It just really upsets me to come here and encounter some of the behavior people exhibit, and sometimes I don't react very well to it.

((((((((BigFurryBearHuggers for TheMom))))))))

Tramp

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ever wonder...?

:This forum is where I come to get AWAY from my life....contrary to what some people think, I do have one. It just isn't one that most 20 somethings can understand; I wouldn't have 25+ years ago, either. And it certainly isn't the one I had even 10 years ago. I learned that at any given time your life is only one phone call away from misfortune.

MOM:
You're precious to a lot of people around here...we love you dearly and that's why this mean old dog and many others, will come to your defense at the slightest hint of malicious attitude directed toward you. Screw the Hyperion's of the world for hurting your feelings, damn them! These arrogant bratty youngin's haven't earned the right to stand in your shadow...and I'll tell them so until the day I die, I promise.

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ever wonder...?

I'm sorry Mom... I didn't mean to make you feel that way. :(

If I would have known saying that would envoke that emotion in you I wouldn't have said it. I have an "egg donor" if you want to call her that. My mother legally divorced not only my father but me too because she didn't love either of us enough. I LOVE having mother figures in my life in every form like you even if it is on a Disney site. We ALL appriciate having you on here to look over us.

Big Hug!

The Mom

Premium Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ever wonder...?

I'm sorry Mom... I didn't mean to make you feel that way. :(

If I would have known saying that would envoke that emotion in you I wouldn't have said it. I have an "egg donor" if you want to call her that. My mother legally divorced not only my father but me too because she didn't love either of us enough. I LOVE having mother figures in my life in every form like you even if it is on a Disney site. We ALL appriciate having you on here to look over us.

Big Hug!

Don't EVER apologize for making me laugh! :lol: Trust me, my mother, in her prime, could intimidate ANYONE! ;) My father's deathbed confession to my husband was, "You know, in the last election, I voted for the other guy...but don't let HER (my mother) know! She'd kill me!" :D

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Ever wonder...?

Don't EVER apologize for making me laugh! :lol: Trust me, my mother, in her prime, could intimidate ANYONE! ;) My father's deathbed confession to my husband was, "You know, in the last election, I voted for the other guy...but don't let HER (my mother) know! She'd kill me!" :D

That sounds like something my grandfather would have said...LOLOL :lol: :lol:

The Mom

Premium Member
Despite being intimidated by her, my father's last words to me(and to anyone) were, "Tell Mother I love her." :)

The Mom

Premium Member
Pardon me, I don't mean to be melodramatic! :lol:

I was just trying to explain why I'm so intolerant of posters with an attitude! There are lots of people here who have far worse problems than I...but are more hesitant to address the rudeness they might encounter. I try to give polite, gentle reminders before I get snippy...but sometimes I've encountered a little too much "attitude" before I log on, and it shows in my posts. Sorry guys....no cookies for me! ;)

Please, excuse the interruption and continue the debate! :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom