ever regret a ride

Kriszee1

Regret after getting sick, must say Body Wars & Star tours...
Regret for wasted time and causing me to contimplate the good vs. evil theme in the Disney MOvies and its parks...Stitch & the JII after it was deformed by Imagineers.

Minnesota

the Tea Cups and Prime Evil Hurl. I never even came close to being that sick after Mission Space. It was bad when we got off the ride dh,ds,and brother all moved away from me and pointed out I was green.

PeoplemoverTTA

For me, MS was a mistake, head would not stop spinning for about an hour.

I agree! I have never gotten ill on any ride or attraction at any theme park or amusement park - never. Still, just to be safe, I took Dramamine before riding M:S for the first time, because I knew it was more intense than anything I have ever been on...didn't do me a bit of good :cry:.

I had to sit on the bench near the dressing rooms in Mouse Gear for more than an hour! Now I can ride the green side safely, but I regret riding the original!

Mystic

Expedition Everest did it for me. I'd woken up that morning, after being at the Christmas Party the night before with a migraine. I took my prescribed migraine medication and it got ride of the migraine. We went to AK and hopped on Everest first. Boy was THAT a mistake. Not only was I afraid I was going to lose my glasses in the backwards segment (That's never been an issue on any kind of rollercoaster in the past) but within 10 minutes of getting off Everest, my head was pounding again and within the hour I felt like I had jackhammer going off in my head. We had to cut our AK day short so I could go back to WL and sleep the migraine off. Never again will I set foot on Expedition Everest.

Astronaut Jones

I actually don't know if I ever regretted going on anything the first time. Even though Mission Space made me incredibly sick I don't really regret it... At least now I know to sit on a bench and eat a cookie while the people I'm with go on it. Although I do think with the knowledge I have, I would regret going on Stitch though; I would regret not listening to the thousands of warnings I've gotten about it.

Craig & Lisa

Original Poster
You could have taken a bit longer and not abriviate the rides. This is not text mesage. Some of ther new comers are not up to all the abrvs!!!!!!!!:fork: :hammer: SGE HM DAK ETC ETC ETC
Unfortunatly that happens alot around here, and just like me you'll have to get used to it. Besides, if you don't know what something is just ask, everyone here will gladly help you out. Even now there are some things that I still don't get right away. :animwink:

jalpcm

I got beat up pretty bad on Primevil Whirl.
It's the first ride I have ever been on where I wanted to stop in the middle of the ride and get off.
My back and sides were sore for 3 days after I rode it.

I completely agree. I rode Primevil Once and have never rode it again. It was just so rough.

C.M.O

Mission Space! Almost the whole time on the ride I wanted to get off. They were like "don't close your eyes" but all I wanted to do was close them. I felt so sick after. This was before they had two different rides. I don't know how astronauts do that!

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
M:S (the spinning version). It makes me queesy (sp?) for a LEAST an hour afterwards, even AFTER they toned it down (I rode it when it first opened). I can handle the non-spinning side a lot better but it still makes my stomach do flip-flops.

Same thing with Star Tours or Body Wars if the video isn't sync'd JUST right.

I do no regret any Disney rides.

However, I do regret a few things in other places.
High school carnival. I thought I would be cool to stand up on the walls of a ride called Gravitron (Diamond shaped ride that spins), I got to my feet and was horizontal for about 10 seconds and then lost my balance, and just about puked........

Next is Six Flags over Georgia. Wanted to ride all the coaster and such. I thought it would be fun to ride the ninja, since I study Ninjutsu.
The ride was so bumpy, that at the end of the ride, we were waiting on the coaster in front of us to unload, one of the other coasters running, made the entire track shake........I had neck and back pain for more than a week.....

Never again......

Blue.

jedimaster1227

Riding Body Wars for the second time in a row last December did me in... But it was worth it for my last ride before they closed it all down again...

DABIGCHEEZ

My choice for the ride that didn't meet my expectations after hearing all the hype was Soarin. Primevil Whirl doesn't get me but Dinosaur is a bit too intense with the noise and flashing lights. Also Space Mt.... the last 2 times has been very rough on my back with all the jerking around.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom