EpcotServo's Mar. 20th EPCOT Update: Rosebud

Figment82

If you look at the inlaid flower beds around the lakes between Future World and World Showcase (i.e. the "zoom, zoom, zoom" picture), the designs around the big red Mickey heads are maritime flags. Do they spell anything out?

From that picture (and wikipedia), I can translate "INTHE." You didn't happen to get a wide shot of the whole bed, did you?

It spells out "FUN IN THE SUN"
I haven't decoded the other side yet, it's on my list of things to do! :lol:

EpcotServo

Original Poster
Ah, now that the thread has gone on a diet (Atkins? Subway?) I can say what I wanted to say in the first place....

Thanks for the (mostly) kind words everybody!
:wave:

EPCOT.nut

It spells out "FUN IN THE SUN"
I haven't decoded the other side yet, it's on my list of things to do! :lol:

You were the person that first pointed this out to me, right? Someone did....that's a really interesting idea and I wonder if years from now it will be some nifty trivia. :D

RNRguy

steve - you had me laughing out loud to some of the captions , i really like the snow white one. - but very awesome report with pitcures as usual. it makes mefeel lik im back at the parks

al5957

Wow it looks really nice this year. I was there two years ago and i think they definitely "plus'd" it this year. Thanks for the photo's!

skelm

I must have one of those Gnomickey's! But I won't be down there until June. :(

Anyone know anywhere online I can get one? If not I guess I will keep my eye out on Ebay..

WDWFigment

"MICKEY" is spelled out somewhere in there, I know.

I thought I remembered reading that the other ones spelled "Mickey Mouse"(?)

Great pictures! I really like the Mickey gnome. It's sad to see what WoL has become. I also really like the theme of this year's festival. Really wish I could see it in person!

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Great pictures and commentary as always. What can I say, your the best in the daily update biz. It's a shame the job does not pay a bit more.:lol:

Tiggerish

Resident Redhead
Premium Member
Thanks for the preview, looking forward to seeing it in person next month!

Brilliant captions, just brillant. I enjoyed them even more than the pictures.

EpcotServo

Original Poster
steve - you had me laughing out loud to some of the captions , i really like the snow white one. - but very awesome report with pitcures as usual. it makes mefeel lik im back at the parks

Steve's not here man....I'm Servo. EpcotServo. I'm pretty sure that Steve is the guy who runs the site...
:lol:

Thanks again everybody!
:wave:

cdunbar

"Same update time, same update place!" Servo you always crack me up darlin'! You and your funny little quotes:ROFLOL:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom