News EPCOT's Harmonious to be replaced with new nighttime spectacular Luminous

jrhwdw

Wonderful first look!!! Every Epcot Spectacular has Quiet scenes with no Pyro so that doesn't shock me . Nice use of the Prim. Launches. Hopefully Epcot has a Plan B to use them from the center of WSL on Bad Weather Nights like ROE and not just cut them like Harm.....

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Wonderful first look!!! Every Epcot Spectacular has Quiet scenes with no Pyro so that doesn't shock me . Nice use of the Prim. Launches. Hopefully Epcot has a Plan B to use them from the center of WSL on Bad Weather Nights like ROE and not just cut them like Harm.....
I think we are lucky the seawall launches are still there. After a few misfires/wind issues over the years they have been edging towards the chopping block.

gerarar

Premium Member
I think we are lucky the seawall launches are still there. After a few misfires/wind issues over the years they have been edging towards the chopping block.
They cut the exploding/floating sparklers from the "Peace on Earth" holiday tag just after one incident. One rogue sparkler flew towards a crowd of guests and landed in a planter. It was a shame it was never brought back during the remainder of its (final) run during that 2018 season.

So them having restraint at least for the perimeter launchers is encouraging. Plus they upgraded them during Harmonius's construction, so would be a waste to ditch them now.

Last edited:

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Although it’s Disney music, it sounds like they went really heavy on the classical sound which I like. I’m happy if they met us half way that’s allot coming from them it really is

monorail81

There are SO many white fireworks. I will reserve judgement until I see what’s going on down in the lagoon, but I’m a bit disappointed there aren’t more colors.

jrhwdw

Does it mean anything that Epcot can run Luminous without the Central Barge? Meaning is the Center Barge a Fair Weather thing?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom