News EPCOT's Harmonious to be replaced with new nighttime spectacular Luminous

Jcf8037

that piece in the concept I think is a torch, whether the globe comes back or not I think there for sure will be a new Laser Barge. Hopefully it has some kind of sphere on it whether it’s the globe or just a screen.
To be sure, I think there’s a whole bunch of other more likely outcomes. But it would be a great “surprise” to see something float out there that we haven’t really expected to be a possibility

TTA94

Holding out for a globe barge return in the center… always found it interesting they left the original docking setup there.

I hope it’s a new RoE globe, but wdwmagic said there are no screens in the show so it must not be a new globe. Hopeing for something that has a movable component. Didn’t someone say when they were disassembling the Harmonious barges they appeared to save the arms or the arm mechanisms?

Starship824

In the Parks
No
I hope it’s a new RoE globe, but wdwmagic said there are no screens in the show so it must not be a new globe. Hopeing for something that has a movable component. Didn’t someone say when they were disassembling the Harmonious barges they appeared to save the arms or the arm mechanisms?
That could be interesting, I assume they reused all the fountains and lights from Harmonious for this show as well.

Squishy

I think it was assembled off stage already.
Thats the harmonious maintenance barge so looks like they're assembling it onsite.

Before/After:
1699238051297.png
1699238171954.png

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom