News EPCOT's Harmonious to be replaced with new nighttime spectacular Luminous

TTA94

Sorry for the alarm. Nothing you canā€™t see already; the numerous mooring posts all sticking out the water. Better than Humongous but still cluttered.

Now back to editing HKDL footage šŸ˜

Go back to being excited about the awesome looking MSEP drone show at DLP that the US parks refuse to have, or pay for. šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

TTA94

I'm just going to assume at this point that the center barge isn't going to be bringing much to the show if it hasn't been a part of testing. Not trying to sound like I'm complaining. I welcome a simpler show.

I thought @wdwmagic said it was going to play a significant role in the show šŸ¤”. It is possible they did already test it.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
I'm just going to assume at this point that the center barge isn't going to be bringing much to the show if it hasn't been a part of testing. Not trying to sound like I'm complaining. I welcome a simpler show.
It should be bringing something to the show that is consistent with the rest of Luminous. Donā€™t expect a big octopus arm contraption like Harmonious, but it will add to the show.

TTA94

It should be bringing something to the show that is consistent with the rest of Luminous. Donā€™t expect a big octopus arm contraption like Harmonious, but it will add to the show.

Are they indeed keeping it a surprise or is it just not ready yet? And even when we first see the barge will we know what it ā€œdoesā€ or will it feature something that will be revealed during the show? If that makes sense. My mind keeps going to something like the large lotus in RoL but thatā€™s probably way off and as you said not to expect a arm contraption like Harmonious.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom