News EPCOT's Harmonious to be replaced with new nighttime spectacular Luminous

doctornick

I’m just assuming the centerpiece is a sphere/globe. Just a shape that works best in that setting. Maybe with lights and they will synch with whatever is going on at SSE at the same time

stuart

I’m just assuming the centerpiece is a sphere/globe. Just a shape that works best in that setting. Maybe with lights and they will synch with whatever is going on at SSE at the same time
That's been ruled out by Steve and in the picture of that barge there was a hexagonal shape which would tie in with the shape in the lagoon the barges are moored against.

I wonder if there will be some light through a prism like effects from lights on the six barges and some on the central one itself shining through whatever the centre piece is.

mattpeto

That's been ruled out by Steve and in the picture of that barge there was a hexagonal shape which would tie in with the shape in the lagoon the barges are moored against.

I wonder if there will be some light through a prism like effects from lights on the six barges and some on the central one itself shining through whatever the centre piece is.
Something like this is my guess:

Credit BlogMickey on the image.

Attachments

• IMG_7660.jpeg
    IMG_7660.jpeg
    138.6 KB · Views: 77

TTA94

Something like this is my guess:

Credit BlogMickey on the image.

Yeah some seem to think that’s what it is. I personally rather have a sphere, globe or overall some type moving component that opens or rises. But I don’t think that’s what we are getting.

wbostic12

In the Parks
No
I think it was a few days before as well, I guess it makes sense, hopefully, they don't cut any of the pyro between now and then.
Is there any rumors of a preview on the fourth? Haven’t heard anything, but remember the two days of previews before 10/1 for Harmonious.

SaucyBoy

In the Parks
No
Thanks to a last minute decision to come to WDW/SWO next month, I will get to see this show during its debut month! Super excited to hopefully start spending my evenings in Epcot again (which we haven't done since 2019 after RoE ended).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom