News EPCOT's Harmonious to be replaced with new nighttime spectacular Luminous

stuart

These are going to come in useful :)

Luminous-the-Symphony-of-Us_Full_53180.jpg
Having a look back through some posts.

Given the build of the railing around the outboards which look like they could be weight bearing, and the top with two fixture points, can we expect something to be attached to these in the show?

Not seen outboards with such covers before as if a H&S thing, well, not on the barges and crew boats or ones guests could hire anyway.

Last edited:

trainplane3

Having a look back through some posts.

Given the build of the railing around the outboards which look like they could be weight bearing, and the top with two fixture points, can we expect something to be attached to these in the show?

Not seen outboards with such covers before as if a H&S thing, well, not on the barges and crew boats or ones guests could hire anyway.
I'm pretty sure those are just shields to protect against low level fireworks. You can see the the holes on them and right behind the two spotlights where they can be pinned in place for maintenance.

stuart

I'm pretty sure those are just shields to protect against low level fireworks. You can see the the holes on them and right behind the two spotlights where they can be pinned in place for maintenance.
Ah, yes, well spotted on the two bits behind the spotlights.

I remember thinking when I first saw bio's pics (before the top plates were added) they were to protect the outboards from the mini barges when they are pulled out or something knocking them accidentally.

What you say though makes more sense.

Last edited:

THEMEPARKPIONEER

Ah, yes, well spotted on the two bits behind the spotlights.

I remember thinking when I first saw bio's pics (before the top plates were added) they were to protect the outboards from the mini barges when they are pulled out or something knocking them accidentally.

What you say though makes more sense.
I agree with all of the above

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom