News EPCOT's Harmonious to be replaced with new nighttime spectacular Luminous

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
SirBrayden (from Mickey Views) posted it on Twitter and someone in the comment section claimed that they were lucky enough to hear an audio snippet themselves and that the clip was the same audio they heard. Not sure how authentic but I'm intrigued nonetheless.

Cleanse it with fire ?

Squishy

From bioreconstruct's photo, notice how there is one piling inside the circle, guess there is a some kind of center barge?
1695873555297.png

Epcot82Guy

I'm not holding my breath on authenticity, but, as a usual major naysayer on Epcot changes, this would suggest some people are listening if it's real. And it has a very Epcot story.

Guess we'll find out soon enough...

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Original sound means tiktok & the user couldn't find anything to match the audio to, if it is actually fanmade its most likely better than anything Disney can come up for the opening theme song.

That so-called "demo" music was one of the most bland, soft, new-agish, and boring music I've ever heard. Do-re... do-re... do-re... do-re-mi... do...re... do-re... do-re... do-re... do-re-faaaa...

I didn't like Enchantment, nor Harmonious, nor EF... but they all had much better music that that droll demo. So, it's much more likely that Disney can do better than that demo. They do it all the time.

UNCgolf

That so-called "demo" music was one of the most bland, soft, new-agish, and boring music I've ever heard. Do-re... do-re... do-re... do-re-mi... do...re... do-re... do-re... do-re... do-re-faaaa...

I didn't like Enchantment, nor Harmonious, nor EF... but they all had much better music that that droll demo. So, it's much more likely that Disney can do better than that demo. They do it all the time.

For what it's worth, it has a similar style as some of Pinar Toprak's other work (especially Captain Marvel). It's at least believable from that standpoint, if she is still composing the music.

maxairmike

IF (and that's a huge if) that snippet of audio is real, then that gives me a lot of hope for this show, because the music is a really good starting point. I can feel it building towards something just in that short clip, so the real question is what they do in the next 30-60 seconds. And I do agree the narration at the start sounds like a placeholder, or more likely to me, the concept pitch for the show being read over the music.

Squishy

A whole new world or Moana wouldve been better

TheMaxRebo

The abundance of lights has me hoping they just ditch all the Disney music and set this to Pink Floyd and turn the lagoon into a rock concert every night.

Obviously they won't be doing that for the daily show but it would be interesting to do an after hours events themed to classic rock

Hosted by the Electric Mayhem of course

OSUPhantom

If that is an actual snippet of the soundtrack, and I hope it is, it sounds very very good and inline with what I imagine many of us had hoped for. It’s not as grand as an opening number should be, maybe it’s building towards it, and that would be my one criticism.

It’s also way too short to be an opening number so maybe it’s a pre-show?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom