News EPCOT's Harmonious to be replaced with new nighttime spectacular Luminous

Ayla

Pigeon Forge (by Dollywood) has like an entertainment complex with a pond that has dancing fountains. I was watching a video and people just wait for the show, like at the Bellagio and everyone seems to enjoy.

It's a dated concept yet still really draws in the crowds. I think a fountain show during the day set to music could be fun. Run it a few times a day.
Like the one they ripped out? 😭

dreday3

The Fountain of Nations was behind Spaceship Earth and had a show set to music a few times a day. I'm sure videos are out there if you want to look for them. I am still sad it was ripped out, with no replacement.

Oh gosh. I know the fountain but I never watched the show!

aladdin2007

Pigeon Forge (by Dollywood) has like an entertainment complex with a pond that has dancing fountains. I was watching a video and people just wait for the show, like at the Bellagio and everyone seems to enjoy.

It's a dated concept yet still really draws in the crowds. I think a fountain show during the day set to music could be fun. Run it a few times a day.
remember the indoor fountain show "Dancing Waters" at SeaWorld? loved that

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
To answer an earlier question about drones at Disney Springs. That was a special arrangement with Intel, who supplied and ran the show to mark the public debut of Intel's drone product specifically designed for entertainment purposes - the Intel Shooting Star drone. It was really a demo/marketing show.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Is there a possibility that with this construction in the lagoon that they are creating something that lifts out of the water at showtime? Pilings used to create a barrier for water where it just pours down the sides leaving an open air vault in the middle? Or do I just want a bigger Illuminations globe rising out of the water with the world's largest torch coming out for the finale?

One can dream...
This show is going to be very light on hardware compared to Harm. Nothing elaborate.

DCBaker

Premium Member
Aerial photo of the new pilings via Bioreconstruct.

F0dUK9vWYAAxmcf.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom