Epcot World Showcase Drinks

JohnnyDollaz89

Original Poster
When i make my trip in July, I plan on going around the Showcase and having atleast 1 drink from every country or atleast every other country so im not too wasted haha. What drinks from what countries would you guys recommend getting. So you know i will drink anything, Beer or Liqour, just not really a win type of guy so if you guys have any thoughts just let me know it will be greatly appreciated!

raven

Nuvo (sparkling vodka) from France. Just had this for the first time last week and it packs a pretty powerful punch even though it looks like pink champagne.

Peach Snap in China.

Sommerfest beer in Germany.

Frozen Margarita in Mexico.

And if you are up for it, Irish Car Bomb in UK. You have to drink it pretty fast though or it will curdle. Tastes like chocolate milk!

206945_819125014998_25700284_38364690_7712054_n.jpg

JohnnyDollaz89

Original Poster
Nuvo (sparkling vodka) from France. Just had this for the first time last week and it packs a pretty powerful punch even though it looks like pink champagne.

Peach Snap in China.

Sommerfest beer in Germany.

Frozen Margarita in Mexico.

And if you are up for it, Irish Car Bomb in UK. You have to drink it pretty fast though or it will curdle. Tastes like chocolate milk!

206945_819125014998_25700284_38364690_7712054_n.jpg

OMG OMG OMG they have car bombs there? i will spend my whole night there, those go down soooooo smooth and taste just like chocolate milk, i can drink so many cuz they barely taste like alcohol but it will hit you after a few of them haha

britdaw

Margarita's in Mexico
Sangria in Morocco
Wine in Italy

~Those were my favorites :)

You sound like my kinda drinking buddy. LOL

I would love to try that Nuvo from France. It sounds delicious!! And of course, definitely have some sangria... That is definitely good stuff! :D

SFMarine

OMG OMG OMG they have car bombs there? i will spend my whole night there, those go down soooooo smooth and taste just like chocolate milk, i can drink so many cuz they barely taste like alcohol but it will hit you after a few of them haha

Oh no..car bombs...:zipit: I've had my share of those.

ArtieJim

My girlfriend and I have an entire drinking tour planned for when we go back this Christmas. It starts at DHS, works its way through the Boardwalk area, into the World Showcase and then to the monorail resorts. There are A LOT of places, especially in WS, don't leave out the kiosks. Moosehead Lager in Canada is very good.

scbb11Sketch

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know how much they charge for carbombs? They differ at so many bars. I could get them at school for $5, but then I go to a downtown bar and they're $9 or $10. I can only imagine how much Rose and Crown would charge.

Ferg

Some of our favorites:

Avocado Margarita in Mexico
Grand Marnier Orange Slushy in France
Mango Gingerita from Joy of Tea in China

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
The Grey Goose concoction is quite nice. As the Schnapps. Thought the saki was bowffing and Id never have it again. To be honest these days Id rather spend a few hours in the tequila bar drinking things I like than many of the average beers on offer around WS.

Dont think much of Oirish car bombs, people tend to die in them, perhaps its only the craic.

graphite1326

For myself, I usually grab a beer at Canada and work my way around. I skip France. Morraco and Italy both have good beers. Then to Germany (always a good beer there). There is the Outpost past Germay where I can grab a Bud if I am up to it. It depends on how quick we walked around the loop. Norway also has a good beer and then I end with one at Mexico (maybe).

BoardwalkGlenn

My girlfriend and I have an entire drinking tour planned for when we go back this Christmas. It starts at DHS, works its way through the Boardwalk area, into the World Showcase and then to the monorail resorts. There are A LOT of places, especially in WS, don't leave out the kiosks. Moosehead Lager in Canada is very good.

Whoa!! I want a full trip report with pictures of this! It sounds like a lot of fun.

I'll be there around Halloween, staying at the Boardwalk, so I'll be enjoying the BW, Epcot with F&W Fest, and HS!!!:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom