Epcot Fountin Walls Are DOWN!

Mr.EPCOT

Last year they had the surf music playing and for F&W they had Alice in Wonderland music. I know the festivals are important but I think straying from the original entrance BGM doesn't compliment Epcot's brand.

I think it's a prime opportunity to get creative with the main entrance music. Do futuristic versions of whatever music fits the theme for the festival. Like electronic, synthesized versions of the Beach Boys songs, for example. Kind of like what they did with the classic Tomorrowland songs in the MK Tomorrowland BGM.

raven

I know the festivals are important but I think straying from the original entrance BGM doesn't compliment Epcot's brand.

Christmas music is heard through the parks during the holidays and it's a nice change when you have to hear it for several hours when you work there. As is the music for the festivals. I realize that it might not fit into the Epcot theme all the time but the festivals are huge anymore and the music simply compliments the theme of the festival.

HMF

Last year they had the surf music playing and for F&W they had Alice in Wonderland music. I know the festivals are important but I think straying from the original entrance BGM doesn't compliment Epcot's brand.
It's only temporary im' not complaining. Last year was interesting when I heard Beach Boys music while entering the park. I am a Beach Boys fan so hearing that as the entrance music for Epcot was interesting.

Dayma

As long as that fountain is running after April 25th I will be happy. My daughter loves fountains. We spend way too long in front of them.....

omg1224

When I was there there was a gap between the doors at least an inch and a half and the botton step was all wooden molding so that is pretty mutch new. I also looked over the wall and notices all the hardware that was nost likeley to break was removed. the microshooters were removed the ones that are like the leading thing that go thru the middle and around the edges. The fog was gon and the ones and the 6 fountains that are tilt and go off the sides were gon. The lights were also gon most of them were broken. I m assuming it is all beeing replaces. I saw a picture from the day before the garden fest taken from the monorail and they were putting back the microshooters and i think they got new ones because in the latest pictures they dont pop an inch of 2 out of the water. I could probaly bet money and win that they got led lights they are used on the castle and dont blow out. I saw some new piping diferent from the last time I saw it. Noone kill me if I am wrong it looks like they added some more of or moved those fountains called supershooters that shoot real hign and pop. I hope they added some of those oarsmen the ones that mecanicly move in all diferent directions. Those are called oarsmen. Something epcot needs.

omg1224

Let me guess...the d*mn stage is still there cluttering up the joint...is it really that hard to take it down???

I thing the deal is no stage no fountain show. I think thats where they have all the stuff controling the shoes. I saw an ols splashtacular trailer video and they showed bach stage and i saw alot of pipes. There is alot of equiptmnt in a fountain. For all we know they could be doing something about those blocked fountains.

Mr.EPCOT

The fountain was doing shows today (I saw Rescuers Down Under). However, it didn't seem to be doing its standard mode. A little more flow of water off of its top row.

omg1224

The fountain was doing shows today (I saw Rescuers Down Under). However, it didn't seem to be doing its standard mode. A little more flow of water off of its top row.

Yeah I saw it on yutube the lighting is amazing. They still didnt fix some of the dancing fountains. I guess they ran out of time and have to wait for the festival to end. I hope they dont do that when I go there again 2 years without the fountain. I hope they added new music. I do have to say it look as good as it did in the late 90s. i was right about somr things but they didnt replace the broken ones but then those old videos looked better probaly because the cameras werent as good. Now thats its on I WANT TO GO TO EPCOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omg1224

Yeah I saw it on yutube the lighting is amazing. They still didnt fix some of the dancing fountains. I guess they ran out of time and have to wait for the festival to end. I hope they dont do that when I go there again 2 years without the fountain. I hope they added new music. I do have to say it look as good as it did in the late 90s. i was right about somr things but they didnt replace the broken ones but then those old videos looked better probaly because the cameras werent as good. Now thats its on I WANT TO GO TO EPCOT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I tke that back the middle fountais are workng there diferent but look good and vegas dosnt look any better they hust need to fix that group of 6 fountains that tilt off the sides of the fountain just one. a mini shooter is broken and that one super shooter is still tilted but they probaly ran out of time. Those things arent that big of a problum and I am very sencitive to that stuff. They did good on it and I hope its on next febury of march I go around then. Its a fountain and a fountain will never be perfect but it can always be good. I am just gad they kept the shows and the fountain its self.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom