Epcot Fountin Walls Are DOWN!

Thorphin

Y'all are ridiculous. Personally, I'm glad to see the walls are down and not screwing up the sight lines of the plaza. Thanks for the updates and the one photo. I'm sure the show fountain will return soon, and I will be glad to see it in May!

EPCOT Explorer

If we start seeing curtains and triangles around the thing, I might finally slip into insanity... :hammer:
I think I would laugh hysterically and then promptly die if that were the case.:lol::lookaroun
They are waiting for the sealant to dry on the missile silo doors. :lookaroun:D

Shhhhhh...They can hear you.:lookaroun

Thorphin said:
Y'all are ridiculous.
We try to be.

raven

On Friday night during EMH there was a broken hose in the middle of the fountain splashing around from the the water that was running though it. On Saturday morning around 6:45AM it was still going. At 7AM someone was in the fountain and got it to stop and, needless to say, he didn't look pleased. :(

EPCOT Explorer

On Friday night during EMH there was a broken hose in the middle of the fountain splashing around from the the water that was running though it. On Saturday morning around 6:45AM it was still going. At 7AM someone was in the fountain and got it to stop and, needless to say, he didn't look pleased. :(

No!:( Already?

I hope they get it fixed soon...

EPCOT Explorer

Water was flowing at full capacity this morning. No actual fountain testing yet that I've seen.

Ah, good. Do they at least have the "default" spouts going?

Like this:
800px-Spaceship_Earth_and_the_Fountain_of_Nations_at_night.jpg

Ignore the Wand please. :hurl::lol:

raven

The other night all I saw was the mist sprayers on besides the falls going. This morning just the falls were going. All water flow is usually stopped in the middle of the night so it's hard for me to tell if it's working unless they start doing some testing. I know the railings around the fountain got a fresh coat of paint though. That's always good. :animwink:

EPCOT Explorer

The other night all I saw was the mist sprayers on besides the falls going. This morning just the falls were going. All water flow is usually stopped in the middle of the night so it's hard for me to tell if it's working unless they start doing some testing. I know the railings around the fountain got a fresh coat of paint though. That's always good. :animwink:

Ah, alright...Glad to see that the basic functions are still there.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
They need it for the DJ's on New Year's Eve and just in case they want to do Splashtacular again.
They don`t need a stage that overlaps the fountain pond for a DJ. Nothing like Splashtactular will ever happen again at that location.
And rededication ceremonies on the parks anniversary just like they did on it in 1982. :dazzle:
Wallace made a huge gaffe in 2007 didn`t she..... :brick:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom