Epcot Fountin Walls Are DOWN!

EPCOT Explorer

They don`t need a stage that overlaps the fountain pond for a DJ. Nothing like Splashtactular will ever happen again at that location.
Wallace made a huge gaffe in 2007 didn`t she..... :brick:

I think you can hear the small groan people made in some videos.:lookaroun:lol:

Also...What happened to JII?:lookaroun

Mr.EPCOT

They don`t need a stage that overlaps the fountain pond for a DJ. Nothing like Splashtactular will ever happen again at that location.
Wallace made a huge gaffe in 2007 didn`t she..... :brick:

I think I literally felt the blood drain from my face...

hardcard

Ah, good. Do they at least have the "default" spouts going?

Like this:
800px-Spaceship_Earth_and_the_Fountain_of_Nations_at_night.jpg

Ignore the Wand please. :hurl::lol:

to my knowledge no.... might be a few days before I can get back to epcot and see...

BTW, went to both MK and epcot over the past few days... Crowds were huge (parking lots really full..NOT full, but a LOT of cars) but the attraction lines were not bad at all... a 50 minute wait for Test Track at 1pm is not bad really..

SoccerMickey

Maybe Magic Music Days will take over that stage. It will be a lot more memorable for the students than the little stage over by Innoventions.

EPCOT Explorer

Actually it's still there and there was an orchestra playing on the stage on Tuesday. Don't know if it was for MMD but they sounded very good for a HS if so.

Woah, what!? In FW West? Last trip the stage was gone...I should know, I *almost* preformed on it! (We were switched to MK instead!:lol:)

I know West like the back of my hand...:confused: *is distressed*:lol:

wild01ride

[/QUOTE]

Man, if I had seen that before the service CM climbed up there, I think I woulda hit the deck! It looked like the fountain was under fire!

And, like some others said, after the guy did climb up there, then it reminded me of some kind of animal like the piranhas at DL's Jungle Cruise (I'm thinking "Don't get too close, buddy! LOL!).

Mr.EPCOT

Woah, what!? In FW West? Last trip the stage was gone...I should know, I *almost* preformed on it! (We were switched to MK instead!:lol:)

I know West like the back of my hand...:confused: *is distressed*:lol:

Yeah, that stage is essentially seasonal. It comes up for the heavy Magic Music Days season, and is removed afterwards.

I haven't seen anyone mention it yet, but there is more princess music being played in the main entrance plaza now, for Flower & Garden, I think it was score from Cinderella.

EPCOT Explorer

Yes it's temporary.

^Isn't it a temporary stage set up now?

Yeah, that stage is essentially seasonal. It comes up for the heavy Magic Music Days season, and is removed afterwards.

I haven't seen anyone mention it yet, but there is more princess music being played in the main entrance plaza now, for Flower & Garden, I think it was score from Cinderella.
Ahhhhhh...Okii.

And HORRID on the music choice for the plaza. Cinderella!?

SoccerMickey

Last year they had the surf music playing and for F&W they had Alice in Wonderland music. I know the festivals are important but I think straying from the original entrance BGM doesn't compliment Epcot's brand.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom