Epcot Fountin Walls Are DOWN!

xtimMOOthyx

The video title says that it is a "test" and the video description says: "The grand finale of the fireworks lights up the globe. It provided a matching bright texture which could be matted on to the unlit globe later. The logo was created in Illustrator, animated in Zaxwerks Pro Animator, and then curved into place with a video spherize effect. Really there are two mattes, one of the mattes has flicker animation. Ideally, the "presented by" would be re-animated as well for a better match."

Maybe wishful thinking?

Brian_WDW74

I'm unable to link to YouTube here at work, but I don't believe that the video is real. BDPnetworks LLC is a Seattle-based company owned by Brian Place, who also happens to run a blog at http://www.fixepcot.com. I think he just made a little test video to see what his company's logo would look like on Epcot attractions.

HMF

I'm unable to link to YouTube here at work, but I don't believe that the video is real. BDPnetworks LLC is a Seattle-based company owned by Brian Place, who also happens to run a blog at http://www.fixepcot.com. I think he just made a little test video to see what his company's logo would look like on Epcot attractions.
I am dissapointed about his opinions of SSE 07.

omg1224

You wanna link us to that vid? Because if Siemens and Sylvania is gone (Same company!) I doubt that we would have not heard about it by now.:rolleyes:

Yeah someone tole me about it and I looked and I believed it but I think It was a fake video. I am so mad. Sylvania is pushing all this good stuff in as they are getting settled in I guess. The person titled the video as animation on spaceship earth test. They even showed the fountain going back on. Cant they get in trouble for that. I have heard alot of word about this new illuminations. There could be a new illuminations coming and that sponcer thing realey convinced me. All that colerful crap is disapearing a little by little but then Izener is long gon. That could be it.

teebin

Yeah someone tole me about it and I looked and I believed it but I think It was a fake video. I am so mad. Sylvania is pushing all this good stuff in as they are getting settled in I guess. The person titled the video as animation on spaceship earth test. They even showed the fountain going back on. Cant they get in trouble for that. I have heard alot of word about this new illuminations. There could be a new illuminations coming and that sponcer thing realey convinced me. All that colerful crap is disapearing a little by little but then Izener is long gon. That could be it.

Please at least do a spell check. The above text is childish and stupid.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Its all rumor. I heard theres a new show coming called skydance. there could be a new show but I know don dorcey wouldnt call it skydance. Maby for magic kingdom but not epcot.

Don Dorsey DID call it Skydance. He is the one who created it.

omg1224

Don Dorsey DID call it Skydance. He is the one who created it.

He has a show called skydance but it dosnt sound like an epcot show. I know he has something called skydance. I think the logo was a human figure in a dancing position. I miss the holograms. they should have the holograms along with the globe. I could see them better. Its hard to focus into a moving picture being show on a spinning screen shaped as a continent.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom