Epcot Fountin Walls Are DOWN!

omg1224

look on youtube

Everyone go to youtube and look at page 4 is where I found it the last time I looked. Theres a night video the fountain lights are amazing.

SoccerMickey

isnt fantasmic the replacement for splashtacular.

If Im not mistaken Splashtacular was supposed to be Epcot's version of Fantasmic, even to the point of rumored merchandise produced (but never sold) for it. But due to expense to run this show and the amount of crowd it generated, it never happened. Kind of funny how a show that didn't last a whole year is remembered so fondly.

omg1224

If Im not mistaken Splashtacular was supposed to be Epcot's version of Fantasmic, even to the point of rumored merchandise produced (but never sold) for it. But due to expense to run this show and the amount of crowd it generated, it never happened. Kind of funny how a show that didn't last a whole year is remembered so fondly.

I think they promoted that show on disney channel. I saw a promo video on youtube. I proaly would like splashtacular better because you dont have to sit in the stadium for like 2 hours before the show. fantasmic has the fountains to. It mst of been that good. They should do fantasmic in the frontier land river fronr like they do in california. I see fantasmic like every fiew years because I hate wasting valubul mgm time in that stadium on those metal seats. one time we waited for 2 hours and the show was cancled do to a dowmpoor that was going on even before we got to the staduim.

Mikester71

I took this last week on the 20th and I remember seeing it do a show when we left that afternoon.
picture.php

hpyhnt 1000

Nice pic. Now I'm really beginning to wonder why it wasn't even doing that when I was there on the 28th. It was quite windy, but I would think they would at least have put it into default mode instead of just leaving it with nothing. :veryconfu :shrug:

omg1224

I just noticed that epcot illuminations is now sponcered by BDP and of you noticed the fountain has never been touched since sylvania came. Do you think the new sponcer is investing in the fointain. Maby BDP will taake away all that glittery purple crap or take away the purple.

EPCOT Explorer

I just noticed that epcot illuminations is now sponcered by BDP and of you noticed the fountain has never been touched since sylvania came. Do you think the new sponcer is investing in the fointain. Maby BDP will taake away all that glittery purple crap or take away the purple.

Whom?

hpyhnt 1000

Wait, what? :veryconfu

omg1224

Wait, what? :veryconfu

Yup I saw a recent youtube showing the lights on the ball "Illuminations presented by BDP network". I guess sylvania is gon. I noticed some epcot features returning to their origional look. Universe of energy is now painted grey where the multi color was. the chesey canopies were taken down surounding the fountain view baulcony. they might even get a new illuminations in 2009 and the fountain is looking beter than ever. The last time i saw the fountain in good shape was when G E was at epcot. i dont want to start a rumor but I have a feeling sylvania might be completley gon off the face of epcot. Ever since sylvania came epcot started to look like a ginger bread house. Slowley epcot is looking and getting better. Dont mind my spelling.

EPCOT Explorer

Yup I saw a recent youtube showing the lights on the ball "Illuminations presented by BDP network". I guess sylvania is gon. I noticed some epcot features returning to their origional look. Universe of energy is now painted grey where the multi color was. the chesey canopies were taken down surounding the fountain view baulcony. they might even get a new illuminations in 2009 and the fountain is looking beter than ever. The last time i saw the fountain in good shape was when G E was at epcot. i dont want to start a rumor but I have a feeling sylvania might be completley gon off the face of epcot. Ever since sylvania came epcot started to look like a ginger bread house. Slowley epcot is looking and getting better. Dont mind my spelling.
You wanna link us to that vid? Because if Siemens and Sylvania is gone (Same company!) I doubt that we would have not heard about it by now.:rolleyes:

WDW1974

BDP is owned by Siemens. So it's all the same, although interesting if changed ...

~Doesn't WalMart own everything?~

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom