Epcot fountain walls are up

mmguitar3

Do you know what they were doing adding new hardware and do you know when the work will be done. I hope they add new shows but keep the old ones to.

mmguitar3

I think it will be just like geting to know it for the first time in the 90s all over again. Look at the latest wet desighn technology there are alot of new things in those fountains like the bellagio fountain but then I hope wet desighn dosnt get involved because then the disney engineers wont know how to fix the hardware. Thats why all wet desighn fountains fall apart like that.

mmguitar3

i think the stage is gon because I looked at some pics of the fountain witht e wall around it and at the end on the same side as the stage theres brand new cement. it was hard but full of moisture. That could of also been where they run a new dancing fountain system.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
i think the stage is gon because I looked at some pics of the fountain witht e wall around it and at the end on the same side as the stage theres brand new cement. it was hard but full of moisture. That could of also been where they run a new dancing fountain system.

Stage is still there as of 23 Jan.

raven

Original Poster
Contractors have been going into the fountain area during the night but I can't tell what they are doing. The only decent viewing point to see over the wall clearly enough is the SSE VIP area and Monorail. Even standing by Fountain View doesn't give you a good enough view.

Horizonsfan

You would think that if they have the money to remove the Galaxy Palace Theater and construct a new stage across the way at MK, the least they could do is remove the stage at Epcot. It would be a welcomed "loss".

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
You would think that if they have the money to remove the Galaxy Palace Theater and construct a new stage across the way at MK, the least they could do is remove the stage at Epcot. It would be a welcomed "loss".

The removal of the stage would cost about what it cost to put up the fence. :shrug:

I've got a sawzall...they need some help?
153398_lg.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom