Epcot fountain walls are up

tirian

I wish the WDI team responsible for the Club Cool redo would reimagine Innoventions.

Yes, I know that the new Coca-Cola room replaced the fabulous ice cave, but at least the new one is bright, refreshing, and full of sunlight—the perfect way to bring Communicore back to Innoventions!

Of course, the decorations would have to be significantly toned down (no mirror mobiles, for example).

jt04

I wish the WDI team responsible for the Club Cool redo would reimagine Innoventions.

Yes, I know that the new Coca-Cola room replaced the fabulous ice cave, but at least the new one is bright, refreshing, and full of sunlight—the perfect way to bring Communicore back to Innoventions!

Of course, the decorations would have to be significantly toned down (no mirror mobiles, for example).

I really liked the ice cave the first time but I like the redo much better! Agree with your post 100%.

Now wouldn't an ice cave cooling station be awesome next to Everest with the design in the hands of JR!?:sohappy:

I know I said I wasn't going to armchair imagineer anymore but I just couldn't help it here!:eek:

hpyhnt 1000

I really liked the ice cave the first time but I like the redo much better! Agree with your post 100%.

Now wouldn't an ice cave cooling station be awesome next to Everest with the design in the hands of JR!?:sohappy:

I know I said I wasn't going to armchair imagineer anymore but I just couldn't help it here!:eek:

Oh, why try to control it? Its always great to hear other peoples ideas and opinions. Keep dreaming! :D :wave:

Spyne

Here's hoping our beloved Fountain of Nations gets the good treatment it deserves. I'm looking forward to seeing what they do. :D

EPCOT Explorer

Has anyone seen my ladder up there???

They've stolen it again from my garage... :lookaroun

So I thought, maybe they needed it again for some refurbishment...
:ROFLOL:

Mission: Fountain.:lookaroun

Ooooh...That would be nice! But didn't Coca Cola design the space?

TTA-ATW

100,000 "Gold Star Mickey Magic Bonus Points" to whom ever gets a "Ladder of Nations" Picture. :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Gold Star Mickey Magic Bonus Points are non-refundable and non-transferable and have no value of any kind.

EPCOT Explorer

Does anyone know how long the fountain will be in refurb?
The past few were several weeks in length , but this might be longer seeing that there are walls up.:shrug:

100,000 "Gold Star Mickey Magic Bonus Points" to whom ever gets a "Ladder of Nations" Picture. :sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Gold Star Mickey Magic Bonus Points are non-refundable and non-transferable and have no value of any kind.

:lol::lol:

Yeah, I wanna see it too.:lookaroun

Disneyson 1

Can't I just adopt a DVC?? :shrug:

:ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL::ROFLOL:

I do loves me some "Gold Star Mickey Magic Bonus Points"...

Horizonsfan

Oh please remove the stage....please..oh..please.

If that stage was removed, there would be that wonderful vista of the fountain and SSE that hasn't been around since '94.It just isn't the same with that metal junker in the way (which is rarely used anyway).

JMagicFink

walls up

Anytime something gets new tile or concrete, the walls go up. I'm sure the walls are up around the fountain for this same reason. They are probably just re-doing structure and "facade stuff", but lets hope I'm wrong!
Here's wishing for something new!

bgraham34

Anytime something gets new tile or concrete, the walls go up. I'm sure the walls are up around the fountain for this same reason. They are probably just re-doing structure and "facade stuff", but lets hope I'm wrong!
Here's wishing for something new!

Yeah its new tile. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom