Epcot fountain walls are up

hpyhnt 1000

Oh, that would be lovely.

Or maybe LAL, like I already said before??????:eek::lookaroun:lol:

I know you said that before. :wave:

First, no more brown tiles. And two, how would one be able to see their image if its a) a good 10-15 feet away and b) being drowned by a couple thousand gallons of water every second? :veryconfu

Just sayin'. :wave: :lol:

EPCOT Explorer

I know you said that before. :wave:

First, no more brown tiles. And two, how would one be able to see their image if its a) a good 10-15 feet away and b) being drowned by a couple thousand gallons of water every second? :veryconfu

Just sayin'. :wave: :lol:

:lol::lol:

I was saying that the fountain should be expanded so that the walls surrounding it are embedded with the images and a clear flow of water flowing (smoothly over them) Guests can actually get close enough to see.

hpyhnt 1000

:lol::lol:

I was saying that the fountain should be expanded so that the walls surrounding it are embedded with the images and a clear flow of water flowing (smoothly over them) Guests can actually get close enough to see.

Darn it! You remembered that too. :lol: I'm out of excuses; I just really don't want anything LaL near or around the FoN. :shrug: :eek:

jt04

WDWmazprty

Tell me about it. If Disney wanted to ever bring some new interest in a new fountain, getting that one would certainly help the cause. :D

Mr.EPCOT

I wish the WDI team responsible for the Club Cool redo would reimagine Innoventions.

Yes, I know that the new Coca-Cola room replaced the fabulous ice cave, but at least the new one is bright, refreshing, and full of sunlight—the perfect way to bring Communicore back to Innoventions!

Of course, the decorations would have to be significantly toned down (no mirror mobiles, for example).

You know, I don't think I would have any problem with that. It does have a bit of a CommuniCore-y feeling in there. Although, Club Cool itself should really be in World Showcase somewhere.

EPCOT Explorer

You know, I don't think I would have any problem with that. It does have a bit of a CommuniCore-y feeling in there. Although, Club Cool itself should really be in World Showcase somewhere.

If we retained the 1978 USA Pavilion Plan for a wheel at the entrance to WS, that would have worked...Sponsor and all.

jt04

I know that fountain was discussed on here a few times. I believe the general consensus is that while it's very cool, it doesn't work outdoors. As soon as there's wind it would mess up the images in the falling water. It would have to be indoors somewhere.

-Rob

I wouldn't care wher they put it, I just want to see it create original Epcot Center logos.

Could go in any of the innoventions areas. Although it would look best if you couldn't see any infrastructure supports. It would be cool if it just fell out of a ceiling slot and you couldn't hear the water impact so loud. Truly amazing though.

Horizonsfan

I wouldn't care wher they put it, I just want to see it create original Epcot Center logos.

Could go in any of the innoventions areas. Although it would look best if you couldn't see any infrastructure supports. It would be cool if it just fell out of a ceiling slot and you couldn't hear the water impact so loud. Truly amazing though.

If they moved a few things around, they could install one of these fountains in The Land pavilion inbetween the escalators and stairs.

I think a fountain in the land would be quite nice. :lol:

hpyhnt 1000

So has anyone been able to take a gander at the fountain since this refurb began? You know, take a peek over the wall? :lookaroun I'm curious to see whats being done.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom