Epcot fountain walls are up

Roxas

you have inspired me for a new avatar...

Epchoc.jpg

EPCOT Explorer

You know, I wouldn't necessarily mind the stage if they removed the extra section at the back that covers part of the fountain. There are at least 1/2 dozen of the perimeter jets that are under cover and don't fire.

At least make the stage modular so that if they needed to, they could install that section on a temporary basis (and turn off those jets), but remove it the rest of the time.

If you look at an aerial photo of the plaza, you can see where the decking over the fountain is a different color than the rest of the stage.

-Rob
Now that I didn't know! I guess that's why the show always looks a tad empty to me when viewing from that side...On the side closest to SSE you don't have that problem.

you have inspired me for a new avatar...

Epchoc.jpg
:lol::sohappy:

Glad I could help!:D

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
You know, I wouldn't necessarily mind the stage if they removed the extra section at the back that covers part of the fountain. There are at least 1/2 dozen of the perimeter jets that are under cover and don't fire.
We can live in hope. Here`s the stage covering the fountain, with the jets highlighted:

Attachments

• wIMG_6393.jpg
    wIMG_6393.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 124

Mr.EPCOT

You know, I wouldn't be surprised if they took the stage away, they probably figure that they can sell more PhotoPass that way.

hpyhnt 1000

Ooooo I'm lovin this bit of news about the FoN! I thought it looked pretty good In November. I can't imagine how nice it will look after this refurb - the walls seem to indicate this is something rather extensive, not just a quick touch up. Can't wait to see the improved fountain. :)

Roxas

I hope it's fixed by my trip in early april, surely it won't take 3.5 months though, right.

(Thinks about SSE refurb)

....I cant wait to see the fountain on my 2025 trip
:)

ttalovebug

My husband made sure he could say it when we went in July/August and quizzed him on our September trip. He now says it every time he sees SSE. My husband did not want him referring to SSE as "the ball". :)

That is hilarious. :lol:

As I was people watching the other day, I discovered just how many people call SSE "the ball". :brick:

Tim G

Has anyone seen my ladder up there???

They've stolen it again from my garage... :lookaroun

So I thought, maybe they needed it again for some refurbishment...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom