Epcot 30th - live updates and reports

valenrandy

First observation, very few front gates open, maybe 5 or 6 total with lines backed up the the ticket booths. Slight rain in the area.

valenrandy

Correction: buttons and maps still being handed out at front gate. 1 cm though in the center of all turnstiles. Mouse gear has a minimal line. Just enough people to fill the que set up on north door all the way inside to the first register.

valenrandy

I was there pins are still available. The "LE" iP4 cases are fully stocked. The Mickey ear hats embroidered with today's date are not discounted @7$ as someone else stated on another thread but regular price plus 7$ for the stitching. Rain is a bit more intense and the moment but not to terrible. Looks like one of the celebration30 groups is inside the character spot building as am I relaxing on the wall. Wish I would have payed for that :) update later.

pjammer

I saw the 630 Marty skylar presentation. It was very cool. He talked all about Epcot from the early planning stages to opening day. Best quotes was when he talked about how he wrote the concept for old Epcot symbol and what it meant and how it needs to come back. Also someone asked him during the q&a if the Image works lab would ever be used again and said that was as likely as Kodak being able to come back from bankruptcy

SirNim

Also someone asked him during the q&a if the Image works lab would ever be used again and said that was as likely as Kodak being able to come back from bankruptcy
Too soon!

Way to throw longtime corporate partner Kodak under the bus. lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom