Epcot 30th - live updates and reports

WDWBryan

I got in at 12:30 and still got a button and map. Walked right into world showplace and they have plenty of seats.

montyz81

Seems the 30th event is focused on selling merchandise only? No real announcements, acknowledgements that Future World is in shambles?

WDWBryan

Weird they said not to take pictures. Didn't think they did that for public events. I guess those not there won't get to know went on.

PalisadesPkteer

I got in at 12:30 and still got a button and map. Walked right into world showplace and they have plenty of seats.

Would you or anyone else be able to get an extra guidemap, times guide and button? Would really appreciate it. Not able to get there for the 30th. If someone can get extras send me a P.M. and will gladly pay for postage etc. Love the logo they used. Wish it were on a nice polo shirt, that would have been awesome!

WDWFanDave

One other thing I noticed on the times guide, and not sure if they've done it before as I don't get here but maybe each year or so, is that the park closing is listed to be 9 pm but Soarin is open until 10 tonight, along with Living with the Land and Circle of Life. We will probably just heard right for the car after the special illuminations, want to take adv of EMH at MK until 1 am!

WDWBryan

F30E75AD-34D5-419E-A0B4-0A4ADBBC2646-4181-000003561B29EAFA.jpg

They have two of these barges with a chain link fence

BoardwalkGlenn

One other thing I noticed on the times guide, and not sure if they've done it before as I don't get here but maybe each year or so, is that the park closing is listed to be 9 pm but Soarin is open until 10 tonight, along with Living with the Land and Circle of Life. We will probably just heard right for the car after the special illuminations, want to take adv of EMH at MK until 1 am!

I believe this "special" 10pm closing of The Land Pavilion is due to Test Track being down. At first they weren't advertising it, but eventually it made its way to the Times Guide.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
I believe this "special" 10pm closing of The Land Pavilion is due to Test Track being down. At first they weren't advertising it, but eventually it made its way to the Times Guide.
Yes that is correct

LVgoN2WDW

I really want to know why was there such a long line for merchandise. For things being sold today only? Limited edition stuff? What was everyone buying? I'm dying to know!!

WDWFanDave

There's still a line, albeit much much smaller, but I heard still a good 45-60 minute wait. As far as I was told, only some LE pins remain.

valenrandy

Arrived at Epcot this morning around 6:45 and ended up being 20th or so in line at mouse gears. Got all items that we needed but vynalmation flew off the shelves by #15 in line. Left and rode Nemo and a ceremonial(for us) ride on SSE and enjoyed a great breakfast at Kona Cafe. On our way back as I type. Will post and update as we arrive :)

828tnt

The Crowds were definitely lighter this morning and into the early afternoon. Likely because everyone was in line for merchandise lol.

And I second the fact that it's hot!

The WDWMAGIC meet was nice!

Now we anxiously await the illuminations show!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom