Entertainment News

mm52200

Yes, but the contracted entertainers had their contracts terminated. Not just suspended. They believed their Disney “career” was over.
Yes correct. But they were always third party contracted entertainment. So it’s much easier to offer a new contract to a third party group that continues to exist outside of Disney.
G Fla was a “Disney owned” show that was technically “closed” a year ago. They were all technically Disney employees/cast members who were let go, and no promise of recall rights like other performers the past year. For all intents and purposes it’s done, their performance space removed, the resort is moving on.
I would love for it to come back, but those chances are slim.

nickys

Premium Member
Yes correct. But they were always third party contracted entertainment. So it’s much easier to offer a new contract to a third party group that continues to exist outside of Disney.
G Fla was a “Disney owned” show that was technically “closed” a year ago. They were all technically Disney employees/cast members who were let go, and no promise of recall rights like other performers the past year. For all intents and purposes it’s done, their performance space removed, the resort is moving on.
I would love for it to come back, but those chances are slim.
They were brought back to play at DHS when the parks re-opened.

I think there’s a place for them somewhere, and I am hoping they are recalled. And they have continued to play as a group for at least some of the time, playing in the local area.

Waters Back Side

Certainly no sooner.

Will they keep the cavalcade for the 50th also once or twice a day with FOF sandwiched in between? That would make the cavalcade even better of an addition as a type of entertainment exclusively for the 50th. Or is the cavalcade temporary until FOF is back up and running?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom