Entertainment News

mikejs78

Premium Member
The big wigs got the message and have decided it’s a GREAT time to approve and announce the return of some beloved classics to get back in the fans’ good graces and hopefully smooth over the fireworks scandals. They believe if they give us 4 or 5 things we love back, we will tolerate Enchantment and Harmonious.

They’re probably right.
View attachment 591359
“What do you mean, ‘here’s your new fireworks show; enjoy’?!?! I will never forgive this and I’ll take ALL my money to Gatorland!”
View attachment 591358
“Ooh! A decades-old Mickey show that I love! Can I buy a t-shirt?”
I feel like it's a win-win-win for me. I like Enchantment, I'm not super crazy about but don't hate Harm, and now we get all these things back.

mattpeto

You can keep guessing but it’s FoF. It has received a full commitment along with today’s announcements. Unaware of a final F! date, yet, but it’s coming.

Love the parade, huge news!

I got so tired telling people it was going to come back eventually. There is a grown man on another message that board that owes me a charity gift to my choice. I hope he pays up.

mattpeto

You can keep guessing but it’s FoF. It has received a full commitment along with today’s announcements. Unaware of a final F! date, yet, but it’s coming.

Just double-checking: we are sure this isn't Once Upon a Christmastime Parade correct? That's due to come back next month.

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
Any news on the Hoop-de-Doo Revue? That is one of the best shows on property.
Not until they don’t have to “distance” the cast, as the show is fairly impossible to stage that way. Best guess is spring. Good news is they’re very committed to bringing it back (it’s a direct revenue generator, after all).

Most of the cast has been called back to work and is currently filling other roles at the moment, which is also a good sign.

mattpeto

Exactly. All entertainers got contracts axed. People thought that was the last we’d see of them, even they did. Sergio posted a farewell on FB and so on.

Even if not at the GF they deserve to be somewhere.

They will likely be back once the new GF DVC units go on sale...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom