Entertainment News

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!

castlecake2.0

Don't you dare try to sing along with Yehaa Bob!

Seriously, what honestly is the point of this? Disney is deluding themselves if they think people won't sing along. Are they going to also tell the people at Jellyrolls not to sing along?

I’m thinking he is rewriting his show to remove some of the more popular sing alongs to discourage participation. This is for cast member safety more than guests. I’m assuming they won’t care at JellyRolls because that’s third party.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Don't you dare try to sing along with Yehaa Bob!

Seriously, what honestly is the point of this? Disney is deluding themselves if they think people won't sing along. Are they going to also tell the people at Jellyrolls not to sing along?

It's great that they are brining him back, but is it really worth it with the restrictions they are putting on the show?

wannabeBelle

Original Poster
I they want to "see how it goes", not sure what they would be looking for? It's not like it people get infected in the show there is any way they would ever know.
Not sure I can disagree with you. I know that Alberta Bound started performing on Oct 1 and there was a barrier in front of the stage at ground level to not allow people to sit on the small wall in front of the stage. I used to sit there all the time for Off Kilter. The barrier was not there the last time that AB performed so maybe this is the same thought process? I am just guessing here. Marie

Attachments

• 20211003_141620.jpg
    20211003_141620.jpg
    177.4 KB · Views: 77

jrhwdw

I’m thinking he is rewriting his show to remove some of the more popular sing alongs to discourage participation. This is for cast member safety more than guests. I’m assuming they won’t care at JellyRolls because that’s third party.
That's a fair point, and I do want Bob to be safe! It's wonderful that he's returning tonight! I'm just sick and tired of all the COVID stuff!!!!!!!! I don't want to sound Anti COVID Safe, because I'm really not, it's just tiring! It also hasn't been a good week for me!

UNCgolf

I have several friends that perform live music at DS. They all perform outdoors, but they were also told to stay away from songs that would make people want to sing along or dance. They were also told to cut their sets short if too big of a crowd formed.

That's hilariously stupid, considering they aren't going to draw crowds remotely close to what happens inside the Disney parks/shops.

Bullseye1967

Is that who I am?
Premium Member
That's hilariously stupid, considering they aren't going to draw crowds remotely close to what happens inside the Disney parks/shops.
Pre pandemic two acts would play at each stage. One would play for 30 minutes and then break for 30 minutes for 4 sets, or 4 hours of continuous music. Now they have spread them out to twice as many locations, hoping the people will disperse knowing there won't be another band or performer for 30 minutes.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom