Entertainment News

the-reason14

Do not get me wrong, I like HS. However, it is the most boring park to me. There is no DISNEY magic. I feel like when I am at HS, I am in Pixar or Disney Channel Studios. It bothers me that the main Disney characters are NO WHERE. On NON Fantasmic days, I never see Mickey and gang unless you do a character greeting. I also HATE High School Muscial. And the Pixar Parade is TERRIBLE - BEYOND TERRIBLE. Im sure little kids enjoy it but it has no Disney magic. It seems like something that would be at Universal. There are NO DISNEY CHARCTERS in the parade (Mickey and Gang). I like the rides but HS needs to HUGE UPDATE. I spend about 4 hours at HS and I am done.

Also, they have ruined the Back Lot Tour. I enjoyed it with Residental Street then when they tore that down, I still enjoyed it. But the Back Lot Tour is nothing more than just a tram ride through the back of the studios. BORING. And the pre taped speech is HORRIBLE. I always enjoyed the tram ride driver making jokes.

Do not get my started on Fantasmic. The reduction in the show is terrible. It has been a year, I have gotten used to it but at the end of the day it sucks.

Finally, American Idol is a JOKE. While I give kudos to the attraction - it is similiar to TV. It is something that belongs at Universal Studios. Little Kids would rather wait in line and see Fantasmic vs. waiting in line and watching people perform whom may or may not be good.

Sorry for the rant but it is just my personal feelings.

Well I hope you dont spend a lot of time there. WDW has so much more to it than mgm, as Im sure you are aware of.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
scar you crossed the line on filming that poor disabled girl. i hope i see you at the parks and so i can film you in an unflattering light. that same girl was at that park last time i was there. shes got enough problem on her own with out some jerk filming her having fun. since to me your just a bully and piece :hurl:

Very noble cause. Bravo!

I don't think Scar meant any harm though. :wave:

If you ever think that someone is being unjustly cruel on these boards, just hit the report button and let the moderators decide.

_Scar

Very noble cause. Bravo!

I don't think Scar meant any harm though. :wave:

If you ever think that someone is being unjustly cruel on these boards, just hit the report button and let the moderators decide.

I didn't. I've seen Disney super fans do even more peculiar stunts, so I never thought this would be offensive. If she is in fact disabled in anyway I'm sorry. She has good taste in Disney though :) and she seems very happy in Hollywood Studios. Good for her!

WDWiz318

Awesome news all around! Especially Fant! and the Easter parade.

And DEATH to High School Musical!:sohappy:

I agree 100% - - - High School Musical was tooooooooooooo over rated. Sorry you were an idea brought to life but sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo HAPPY to see you go!!!

DisneyNut2007

I agree 100% - - - High School Musical was tooooooooooooo over rated. Sorry you were an idea brought to life but sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo HAPPY to see you go!!!

I disagree.

Quit the HSM hatred, you cruel-minded, soulless individuals (and that includes you, SirGoofy)! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

RAXIP

Entertainment Schedule Changes in November

With the end of Daylight Savings Time come changes to certain Ent. schedules.

Power Rangers:
9:30, 10:30, 11:30, 12:30, 4:30
(the 9:30 set is new; 5:30 has been removed)

At the Sorcerer Hat
9:00, 9:55, 10:55, 11:55
(before now there were two groups of characters and only one group appeared for the first two sets. now all characters should be out for all for sets)

HSM3:
9:30, 10:30, 11:30, 12:30, 1:30, 4:35

Fantasmic! & F! Sets in The Magic of Disney Animation:
On select evenings Fant! will be presented at 6:30pm. When F! is at 7pm or earlier there will be no F! sets in Animation.

Block Party Bash:
This is not a schedule change, but the new motorized cones should make their debut in the parade tomorrow. Until now, they were pushed by a performer from the inside.

_Scar

Yes, I would say that. I also heard that the Halloween special event could still come to DHS down the road- but all development was stopped because of the economy.

Very cool news! Is it the Nightmare Before Christmas event??

BTW, nice avatar. I'm excited!

StringBeanDream

Entertainment Schedule Changes in November

Block Party Bash:
This is not a schedule change, but the new motorized cones should make their debut in the parade tomorrow. Until now, they were pushed by a performer from the inside.

does anyone have any pics of them yet

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom