Entertainment News

EPCOTPluto

Block Party Bash:
This is not a schedule change, but the new motorized cones should make their debut in the parade tomorrow. Until now, they were pushed by a performer from the inside.
From October 31st:

picture.php

drew81

Original Poster
An update-
I found out that the Club Penguin characters aren't supposed to be coming back. :(

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
What happens to old costumes after it is decided that a character isn't coming back? Is there a "Retired" Character Warehouse?

Do they get sold off or burned or what?

drew81

Original Poster
There was a specific reason why I posted they would probably come back. But even after that "reason" there are no plans to bring them back which stumps me. But maybe Disney mngt will surprise us all and have them back.

I know there were families flying in to Disney just to see the Club Penguin characters the last time they were there. And there was more than just one family doing this. The Blue Penguin and Captain Rockhopper were very popular with guests; so maybe if they get enough requests they could come back.

NewfieFan

Good. Never liked them at DHS anyways. :sohappy:

Why? Where would you put them?

There was a specific reason why I posted they would probably come back. But even after that "reason" there are no plans to bring them back which stumps me. But maybe Disney mngt will surprise us all and have them back.

I know there were families flying in to Disney just to see the Club Penguin characters the last time they were there. And there was more than just one family doing this. The Blue Penguin and Captain Rockhopper were very popular with guests; so maybe if they get enough requests they could come back.

I'll be making a request that's for sure! Where do I do this, guest relations?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom